Are there any games on this site over 5 GB?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Slave Maker 3.5 is over 6GB Big..... Adventures of Willy D [v0.15], The Twist and many EROGE(Eushully....) are almost 5GB

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
give station master an update or 2 and after unzipping it it will be

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
If your goal is to find games with a lot of content, be wary of judging by file size, especially if it's a VN type game with lots of pictures.

Using png rather than jpg can inflate the game size by a factor between 3 and 10. I see it quite often, but I'm not sure if it's an amateur's mistake or if devs think that game size is some dick-measuring contest where they'll impress (or mislead) potential players with a huge file size.

Dreams of Desire may be an example of this size inflation. However, it's a good game. Lots of writing, lots of sex, everything looks great. But--from the images available in the directory--everything appears to be png, making it a 4.something GB game rather than 1.something.

May 24, 2018
I fuck around with DAZ and Photoshop and some of my renders are 11mb to 12mb and with compression in PS (they still look amazing) get them down below 1mb for each jpg file. So yes you are spot on. I just think some devs are lazy and do not do any compression.

If your goal is to find games with a lot of content, be wary of judging by file size, especially if it's a VN type game with lots of pictures.

Using png rather than jpg can inflate the game size by a factor between 3 and 10. I see it quite often, but I'm not sure if it's an amateur's mistake or if devs think that game size is some dick-measuring contest where they'll impress (or mislead) potential players with a huge file size.

Dreams of Desire may be an example of this size inflation. However, it's a good game. Lots of writing, lots of sex, everything looks great. But--from the images available in the directory--everything appears to be png, making it a 4.something GB game rather than 1.something.

Reactions: OldMoonSong