Seeking Are there any games with abortion sex?

monkeybusiness1212

Aug 16, 2020
Alt account for obvious reasons but are there any games that feature early stage pregnant women having an abortion due to too much/hard sex?

There was that one old furry game where I think it was modded CoC where if your wife was pregnant and you had a way big dick during sex it'll notify you that it got aborted.

Also I remember there was that japanese rpgm game where you play as a pregnant elf and should avoid the monsters, if you get defeated too often baby gets aborted and replaced with a monster baby.

Anyone got anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: hakhakhak

ragnar55

Feb 8, 2020
Vitamin Quest from Butakoma 300g got some of that if you speak with the prisoner in jail.
If you have sex with an orc while pregnant after that the orc will abort the baby with its cock and replace it with its own.

D

Deleted member 2694590

I saw this one called Lona, its easier to look through latest updates page when looking for a new games.

ragnar55

Feb 8, 2020
Vitamin Quest from Butakoma 300g got some of that if you speak with the prisoner in jail.
If you have sex with an orc while pregnant after that the orc will abort the baby with its cock and replace it with its own.
Thanks for tip, the game was really good :)
If anyone want to see the orc scene withouth having to play the game a video of the event is here:

fuckyourmom888

Sep 24, 2018
Paraphore have that.(i'm not a furry. It's just a well made game) If anyone know games like that please let us know

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
oh shit didn't know he made a couple of RPGMs
nice