Seeking Are there any more games like these? (Night High)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Those are probably the best short sleep molesting games. Not as good but Night Crawling Is Bad!? and Deep Sleep are here. For longer games try Imouto!? Life and Hizashi no Naka no Riaru, but you'll have to hunt that game down elsewhere though as it's not allowed here.

There's a lot of untranslated games that are playable. Try using the DLSite tags for them, and then searching for a download on . If you look at it has a code starting with RE at the end of it's url, use that to search at A-S but change the RE to RJ.

Asszman

May 17, 2020
Those are probably the best short sleep molesting games. Not as good but Night Crawling Is Bad!? and Deep Sleep are here. For longer games try Imouto!? Life and Hizashi no Naka no Riaru, but you'll have to hunt that game down elsewhere though as it's not allowed here.

There's a lot of untranslated games that are playable. Try using the DLSite tags for them, and then searching for a download on . If you look at it has a code starting with RE at the end of it's url, use that to search at A-S but change the RE to RJ.
im late but why is that game not allowed, how is it any worse than the rest? xd

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
im late but why is that game not allowed, how is it any worse than the rest? xd
Probably because the girl is drawn (compared to the others) reasonably realistically, and the story does makes it sound like she's actually under age. All I know for sure is I posted it once and mod a deleted it and told me not to.

Reactions: Asszman

Asszman

May 17, 2020
Probably because the girl is drawn (compared to the others) reasonably realistically, and the story does makes it sound like she's actually under age. All I know for sure is I posted it once and mod a deleted it and told me not to.
Scary stuff, thanks for the clarification

Reactions: TheBlueKnight