Seeking Are there any Netori games with bully MC [Seeking]

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
I know that there are Netori games out there but I'm looking for one where the MC doesn't only cuck the other guys in the game but humiliates them in front of their partner.

Most of the Netori games I've played so far have the MC stealing another guy's girl but most of the time the guy being cucked is unaware of it or is just cheating on their girl. (where's the fun in that??)

Personally, I find it more satisfying if the MC humiliates the person they are cucking because the humiliation and degradation aspect is primarily what gets me off.

Characteristics of the VN I'm looking for (doesn't need to include all)

-preferably a western 3DCG but it doesn't need to be
-male MC (there's already a lot of netori with female MC)
-lots of corruption
-very depraved and evil MC
-very dominant MC who humiliates
-lots of humiliation (especially verbal & physical humiliation of the guy being cucked by the MC)
-girl characters who can be trained to become very submissive to MC

-very Dominant and scary MC who takes what he wants

If there aren't games like this then I hope a game like this comes up soon because I feel like there aren't enough netori games out there.

mythicnub

Feb 6, 2023
im looking for the exact same thing but im having a hard time finding them. whats your best netori recommendations, especially ones that humiliate them in front of their partner?

blindsamurai9

Apr 22, 2018
Alright I have the perfect game for you it's https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-party-must-fall-v0-4-5-bugfix-2-nitrolith.100153/ the MC is exactly how you want him to be because he is literally half demon and boy does it show during the game. So the MC steals the hero's fiance, childhood friend and mother not too mention his bosses wife. And the story is incredible and very engaging a rare plus for any H game. He even gets all the women he stole too humiliate the hero for him after awhile. Oh and although they go through some elaborate ruses to fool the hero there are several times where the hero watches the MC have sex with his loved ones unknowingly. There are major parts of the game where you play a training minigame corrupting characters little by little turning them into your sex slave's. By the way if you haven't figured it out hero is a title given to the character being ntr'ed not the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mohanyadav69

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
im looking for the exact same thing but im having a hard time finding them. whats your best netori recommendations, especially ones that humiliate them in front of their partner?
I played a game called Karlsson's Gambit & Desert Stalker which is probably is the best example of what I'm looking for.

Just a fair warning the VN can be pretty extreme with graphic violence and explore darker kinks leaning heavily into Sadism

Reactions: doujin1

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
I played a game called Karlsson's Gambit & Desert Stalker which is probably is the best example of what I'm looking for.

Just a fair warning the VN can be pretty extreme with graphic violence and explore darker kinks leaning heavily into Sadism
Is karlsson's gambit have netori content as major part of the game? i saw this game but many review said that it's focus on female domination so i never have a chance to try.

Jul 16, 2017
Is karlsson's gambit have netori content as major part of the game? i saw this game but many review said that it's focus on female domination so i never have a chance to try.
The game is dripping with femdom, but if you manage to avoid the pitfalls of the program the Male MC is going through, which heavily punish any incompetence on the part of men, very little of the femdom involves you. Any time you do get 'femdommed' while on the Maledom path also ends up being rather soft; The sort of thing where a girl tells you to eat her out, while if you were on the sub paths, femdom would likely be you getting tortured, placed in chastity, pegged, etc.
As for Netori, I only recall that a recent update has a girl ask you to fuck her in front of her boyfriend to torment him

Reactions: doujin1