Seeking Are there any non Japanese games out there where the MC is a 'monster'?

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
By monster I'm meaning anything that's not a humand subset. Such as Werewolf, Minotaur, Serpentkin, Kobold, Centaur stuff like that.

I'm aware of Ravager and a few games like Rise of Vruk where you play as a goblin. And there is of course Corruption of Champions but it lacks much visual content. And one game that's super alpha about playing an orc. But 'western style' seems so incredibly focused on young boy in school and I've yet to find one with a lot of content or that isn't abandoned before it even started.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Plenty of furry games depending on how far you stretch "monster" and "protagonist" (i.e. in a breeding sim does it matter if you play as a human when all sex scenes involve a fantasy creature?) and whether you add "hetero male MC" as another requirement. Maybe also specify 2D vs 3D before someone links all the Legend of Krystal offshoots or the "sex lab" sims (one was called "Rack" I believe?)

If you want an MC who looks non-human and acts the part more than your typical teen horngoblin then good luck.