Seeking Are there any other games like "Coceter Chronicles" or "Wicked Choices"?

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys,

I have a bit (or maybe even a huge!) non-human fetish (includes aliens - no, not the truly alien ones, but aliens that resemble human women, like say Star War's Twi'leks, demons, elfs etc.) and I truly enjoy this game (I've just finished trying out the v. 0.14 Alpha 1, which is the latest release), so:

Are there any others similar to this?

ps: I normally don't even like the RPG-Maker (I understand why people are using it - it's probably easier to work with that than make your own town map etc.), but this was so good that I had to try - and I was not disappointed, far from it in fact!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys,

I have a bit (or maybe even a huge!) non-human fetish (includes aliens - no, not the truly alien ones, but aliens that resemble human women, like say Star War's Twi'leks, demons, elfs etc.) and I truly enjoy this game (I've just finished trying out the v. 0.14 Alpha 1, which is the latest release), so:

Are there any others similar to this?

ps: I normally don't even like the RPG-Maker (I understand why people are using it - it's probably easier to work with that than make your own town map etc.), but this was so good that I had to try - and I was not disappointed, far from it in fact!
Coceter is my absolute favourite as well. More to the point, games with nonhuman characters are fun for me as well.

Zoe's temptation is the one I can think of that can be compared with Coceter. It's not as good, but it's fun.

Kingdom of deception has a few non human females involved, it's a favourite of mine.

Sadly these are the only ones I've taken the chance on to play. There are a few mass effect games on here, as well as a number of other fantasy titles you can search through though.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Coceter is my absolute favourite as well. More to the point, games with nonhuman characters are fun for me as well.

Zoe's temptation is the one I can think of that can be compared with Coceter. It's not as good, but it's fun.

Kingdom of deception has a few non human females involved, it's a favourite of mine.

Sadly these are the only ones I've taken the chance on to play. There are a few mass effect games on here, as well as a number of other fantasy titles you can search through though.
I soon as I saw the title of this thread, I envisioned Darth's head popping up, him looking around, and asking "Squirrel?!". x'D

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Seeds of Chaos has plenty of sex-scenes involving non-humans and also gorgeous art. I would recommend that game to everyone but if you a thing for non-humans I think you will especially love that one.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks, Seeds of Chaos does look good (have to agree on the art, the proportions are well done...I hate it when boobs don't fit the frame of a woman's body...sure some boob-jobs out there kind of look like that, too but those don't look natural either and most aren't as ridiculous! Some of those boobs would make the woman fall over and not get up or face severe back pain at the very least (debilitating pain))

Now Zoe's Temptations isn't bad, but it randomly closes on me when entering buildings and sadly it doesn't have an auto-save-feature :(

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks, Seeds of Chaos does look good (have to agree on the art, the proportions are well done...I hate it when boobs don't fit the frame of a woman's body...sure some boob-jobs out there kind of look like that, too but those don't look natural either and most aren't as ridiculous! Some of those boobs would make the woman fall over and not get up or face severe back pain at the very least (debilitating pain))

Now Zoe's Temptations isn't bad, but it randomly closes on me when entering buildings and sadly it doesn't have an auto-save-feature :(
I had that problem with it, and several other RPGm too. Learned to save all the time in RPGm games when I play them.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Will have to remember that when I try again (I want to see what happens after all, the story isn't that bad - not the best, but not bad!)...

So, any more? ;) (yeah, I know: I am getting GREEDY!)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Will have to remember that when I try again (I want to see what happens after all, the story isn't that bad - not the best, but not bad!)...

So, any more? ;) (yeah, I know: I am getting GREEDY!)

I got a little more specific than just non human and made this thread, if you wanna check that out. I've played many of them, but there might be something that interests you.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hah, I just realized I didn't suggest Mythic Manor here.

The nonhuman girls are mostly hiding their nonhuman features, but not always.. They're definitely hot.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Muchas gracias :) - or: Thank you very much!

I'll take a gander at that!

MORE...MORE! (Imagine slightly crazy voice!) - :D ^^

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Kamidori Alchemy Meister has several monster girls.

Lust Affect is sci-fi, but has a lot of alien sex.

Legend of Queen Opala has monsters too, but it's mostly the girls getting monster/animal dick. Also ginormous tits.

Reactions: DrackDrap

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you for your contributions - still, Kamidory Alchemy Meister isn't my cup of tea (don't like the art-style...I am not one for much in the way of japanese cartoon art (sometimes it does work, I liked Avatar: The Last Airbender for example, but most of the time the proportions weird me out...super large eyes are one thing (can live with it), but super large breasts, super gravity defying hair and weapons no normal person could carry and much less use (like Cloud's sword from Final Fantasy...damned, that thing would rip your arms off if you were able to lift it in the first place!))

Still, I'll check the Mass Effect Parody out (Lust Affect)...I after all love the original games (ok: Except Mass Effect 3 - it started going downhill there after all with the DEM (Bratalyst) and linearity - and Andromeda...don't get me wrong: Both have a great combat system, but the story? Yeah, no...1 and 2 are great though :) )