Are there any programs similar to Werble and Wallpaper Engine for my 2D animations?

SharksAreNotFriends

Jun 22, 2024
Hi I am new here so I hope this question isn't too stupid. I enjoy Wallpaper Engine's editor but unfortunately it doesn't support mp4 export unless you screen capture it, and I LOVE Werble's motion editor but the export resolution is god awful. Are there any easy programs like these two apps that can animate still images in a similar way? A program that has sway, pulse, bulge, automatic moving etc without punching in a bunch of numbers? It doesn't have to be in English. Thank you and much appreciated.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi I am new here so I hope this question isn't too stupid. I enjoy Wallpaper Engine's editor but unfortunately it doesn't support mp4 export unless you screen capture it, and I LOVE Werble's motion editor but the export resolution is god awful. Are there any easy programs like these two apps that can animate still images in a similar way? A program that has sway, pulse, bulge, automatic moving etc without punching in a bunch of numbers? It doesn't have to be in English. Thank you and much appreciated.
The most common one is and (you can also check out the free alternative, ).

We use Spine2D for our games (Sinners Landing, Paradise Lust 1 and Paradise Lust 2); it's a bone based animation system (where you make meshes, attach them to bones, and most of your animations will be driven by the bones moving). You can export to various runtimes (like unity), or straight to WebM (with alpha channel).

Live2D is primarily designed for VTubers; it does really great mesh deformation, and specializes in doing "3D looking 2D".

Reactions: osanaiko