Daz Are there Daz3D asset collections like BetterRepack for Honey Select?

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I have been thinking about making renders in Daz3D, but the assets are all over the place, on different websites. Even on F95, each asset has its own link. In case you don't know, BetterRepack is a program developed by ScrewThisNoise for Honey Select that includes a huge number of mods, and they get updated automatically too. I am not sure if it actually includes all the mods out there, or if they are the latest versions, let me know if they are not, but they are more than enough to make renders in Honey Select. Is there something similar for Daz3D?

frethed

May 18, 2018
There are packs, but nothing comprehensive. Like the , it's big, and has a lot of stuff you don't want or need or is old or whaetver. Then you can use the daz content package assistant do make them installable using the DIM (You can drop the IM#### files into the DIM downloads folder). The assistant can even make a pack out of multiple addons. It doesn't seem to take the SKU automatically, so you'll be assigning fake skus and updates and such don't work right.

Thing is, Daz actually slows down when you add a lot of stuff to it.

Reactions: BiggestDickest