Are there no new dickgirl-themed VNs?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Yeah, so dickgirls (futa or trans) are my favourite fetish, but each time I come to the site, all the updates are related to games that already exist, there are no new ones. Well, maybe there are some new ones made in RPG-maker or in HTML format, but there don't seem to be any new VNs. How come? Did the genre's popularity dwindle? Did piracy? What's going on? :(

Crooked13th

Jan 24, 2022
I think it's a largely overlooked subgenre. If you judged it by the amount of new content it receives (particularly games that make futa a main theme, not a tacked-on side story), you'd think that it was an extremely niche kink in adult games. And while it IS niche, I don't think it is that niche, based on the reception and fanfare some futa centric games have received in recent years.

Honestly? I gotta agree with Icarus Media. I think it's simply a gap in the market that is very much being ignored atm. Hell, I've been finding so few quality futa themed games to enjoy in such a long time, that I've been planning to develop my own. So, hey, the fat lady hasn't sang yet.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I think it's a largely overlooked subgenre. If you judged it by the amount of new content it receives (particularly games that make futa a main theme, not a tacked-on side story), you'd think that it was an extremely niche kink in adult games. And while it IS niche, I don't think it is that niche, based on the reception and fanfare some futa centric games have received in recent years.

Honestly? I gotta agree with Icarus Media. I think it's simply a gap in the market that is very much being ignored atm. Hell, I've been finding so few quality futa themed games to enjoy in such a long time, that I've been planning to develop my own. So, hey, the fat lady hasn't sang yet.
Have you considered Dickgirl Dorm? Sorry GrabberWalkie for the shameless plug but I had to :sneaky:

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Morally Purple

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
It all comes down to money in the end.
A wider audience promises more profits.
Even if a game isn't on par with others, it will probably earn more money than a game that's pretty decent in a niche genre.