Are there Rimworld Adult Mods?

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Rimworld Game v1.0 is out now and was wondering if there are adult mods for this game.

If someone knows about this or have information about this topic, Please share.

I once heard about Rimjobworld but cannot find any latest version of the mod that supports this game.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Rimworld Game v1.0 is out now and was wondering if there are adult mods for this game.

If someone knows about this or have information about this topic, Please share.

I once heard about Rimjobworld but cannot find any latest version of the mod that supports this game.
Honestly I don't see why anyone would make adult mods for Rimworld, the characters are only vaguely human shaped and there's no real definition to them it's a pretty extremely low res game, I dunno maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem like it's worth the time to make any adult mods for it.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Honestly I don't see why anyone would make adult mods for Rimworld, the characters are only vaguely human shaped and there's no real definition to them it's a pretty extremely low res game, I dunno maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem like it's worth the time to make any adult mods for it.
I get what you are saying.
What I mean by adult mods is ... More complex relationship possibilities. You do choose a storyteller in the beginning, just like that I hope to see for relations for immersion. A lot of what I want is basically Text based descriptions and some in-game items for crafting for some fun
I actually searched steam workshop after I posted this thread ( should have done that first ) and also discovered LoversLab website, so now I have what I wanted. :FeelsGoodMan:

U

User_896786

Here's the latest version of rimjobworld at loverslab.

You can also download several nude skins.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There are so many why's, which was why, I clicked this thread. The more obvious ones were answered with the person wanting more immersive story telling. When Rimjobworld was mentioned, I thought it was a lame "hardi har har" joke, but it's an actual mod "oh no".
I've nothing against Fargoon or the thread itself, the mod just raises so many more questions when looking at the mod page. Questions like: why did the author focus so many of the screenshots on the rape (character bump) of the female husky? At least it seems to have gotten the last words and is "dancing" (resting) on the perps grave.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
ok i know it's a long shot but what the hell i'll necro that topic

anyone got "humanoid alien races 2.0" mod for rimworld? it's required for animations framework for rimjobworld sex scenes but i can only find it on steam workshop.

edit: some friendly indian person on youtube told me about steam workshop downloader, other friendly duckduckgo related reddit person showed me one which works
problem solved

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
If you are playing cracked Rimworld you can use steamcmd to download any workshop item (steamworkshopdownloader has been killed)
1672480374948.png
OR you can use RimPy mod manager, that also uses steam cmd but is less unwieldy compared to manually typing in the mod id in steamcmd terminal

Last edited: