Are there support forums for nswf creators?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Nswf creators in general not just adult game devs like in this site. I found plenty of SFM subreddits but none for non-sfm creators.

Edited thread title

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
You mean, a site that would include adult comics, adult animations, and permit to creators to show their artwork creations and talk about them ?

Not that F95zone is the answer to every NSFW quest, but it's far to be limited to games.
Sorry I wasn't specific. I'm looking for support forums where creators can give and ask for help. The Development section here leans more towards adult games than other forms of nsfw content.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
You specifically say "other forms of nsfw content". Comics? Animations? Stories? Novels? Audiobooks? The answer will very much depend on the context.

Do you have a specific question or two in mind?
Maybe it'll help someone here figure out what it is you feel like you can't ask here already.

Perhaps I'm being simplistic, but the Artwork Creations forum here on F95 tends to cover a lot of discussions about technical and non-technical solutions. Less than the rest of the threads, but they're still there. Plus these developer forums are both a mix of programming and technical art problems (usually Daz or Blender) too.

btw. imo... the answer for stories, novels and audiobooks is that you just need to find a stories, novels or audiobooks support forum. Primarily because the answer to NSFW questions is generally the same as SFW content - due to the hard part being plot, timing and characterization... unless you're looking for insider information like good publishers or trustworthy accountants.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
You specifically say "other forms of nsfw content". Comics? Animations? Stories? Novels? Audiobooks? The answer will very much depend on the context.

Do you have a specific question or two in mind?
Maybe it'll help someone here figure out what it is you feel like you can't ask here already.

Perhaps I'm being simplistic, but the Artwork Creations forum here on F95 tends to cover a lot of discussions about technical and non-technical solutions. Less than the rest of the threads, but they're still there. Plus these developer forums are both a mix of programming and technical art problems (usually Daz or Blender) too.

btw. imo... the answer for stories, novels and audiobooks is that you just need to find a stories, novels or audiobooks support forum. Primarily because the answer to NSFW questions is generally the same as SFW content - due to the hard part being plot, timing and characterization... unless you're looking for insider information like good publishers or trustworthy accountants.
One such concern would be this. It seems like impatience for not waiting for replies but honestly if I was browsing through that section a thread about video editing would feel a bit out of place to me. The section's name, Programming, Development & Art, makes it seem like a place for Programming/Development and Programming/Art. Also I've asked help from various other forums and websites to no avail.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I think the thing is, when it's an unusual question - those of us who regularly answer questions leave it alone in the hope that someone with a better "good answer" will reply.

Then a few days go by and we fail to notice that nobody has answered.

At least, that's true for me.
I've just replied to your other post with my best guess - but it's a weak answer than may or may not help you.

You're trying to do something very specific... and therefore need a very specific (and correct) answer. Very few of us ever reply "We don't know either".

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
The section's name, Programming, Development & Art, makes it seem like a place for Programming/Development and Programming/Art.
And ? The development of a software is any process that is needed to make this software. If your software include videos, then finding a way to make those videos loop seamlessly is part of the development. If your software include motion capture, then what material and software is the best to use is part of the development. The only part of the development not covered here is "where to find a partner to validate that I represent correctly this or that sexual position".

It doesn't mean that all your questions will receive an answer, some can be too specific, but from my point of view all have their place here, as long as it regard the making of your game.