Seeking Are these games too good to pass up even though...

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
So, I keep seeing recommendations of Ripples, Harem Hotel, Once in A lifetime, and Pale Carnations...
...but to continue the title... even though I am not a fan of the animation look of those games.
They are obviously popular games and have tags that peek my interests and align with pickle tickle kinks...All games look like games but to me those graphics look more "unrealistic" to me so I have stayed away from them...
...so to answer the title...
Are they too good to pass up?

Thatoneguy912456

Mar 7, 2023
They're worth playing. Honestly most of them you can take or leave, but Ripples is fantastic and the graphics (IMO) are quite good as far as 3d games go. The story is also quite good, which is a big plus for me. Never got into the other games on this list.

Reactions: TRKaiser

Gthat1118

Apr 24, 2021
Once in a lifetime is pretty good and it's actually finished, which is a huge plus.

Pale Carnations is more of a fetish game, but if you like the tags, you should find it intriguing.

Harem Hotel has a little bit of grind, but can be quite enjoyable if you play long enough to get into it.

I haven't played Ripples.

Reactions: TRKaiser

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Since making this post I've played Once in a Lifetime and liked it.
Tbh, the graphic style was not as bad/distracting as I thought they might have been.

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
Since making this post I've played Once in a Lifetime and liked it.
Tbh, the graphic style was not as bad/distracting as I thought they might have been.
Once in a Lifetime is the only one from your orignal list that I'd recommend.

If you want better graphics, look into Eternum (same developer). It's still in development, but already offers many hours of equally good writing.