Seeking Are these the best rpg games with ugly guys?

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Dunno about rpgm games since I refuse to play them usually, but the, rpg with the ugliest guys in it is definitely Oblivion.
Absolutely one of my favorite games ever, but those potatos faces.
Yeeeech.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
This one has at least 2 fat ugly bastards and one old bastard. Actually make that 2, I think there's a female one too. Game's weird, but I think if ugly-bastard is your fetish, you'll be decently served. This dev also seems completely focused on the trope, but is also the slowest dev I've seen, while working on 2 games at once.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Well......... that pic you linked is from an extra special game that focuses extremely heavily on the ugliest of bastards you could ever conceive of. It's arguably the best one if you want ugly bastards. But i'm not an ugly bastard fan so i may be wrong. :whistle::coffee:

Ene001

Dec 30, 2018
Well......... that pic you linked is from an extra special game that focuses extremely heavily on the ugliest of bastards you could ever conceive of. It's arguably the best one if you want ugly bastards. But i'm not an ugly bastard fan so i may be wrong. :whistle::coffee:
Yes I understand that ugly bastards are not appreciated by everyone lol. These two games are really more complete than the majority of rpgm games that I come across. Whether in terms of game play, scenario, drawings, sound effects....

I like games with corruption, older men or with belly, goblin/orc . Muscle thugs don't particularly appeal to me
Corruption with unattractive male is top tier for me :coffee: