Are you a boobs man or an ass man?

...or both?

• Boobs man

• Ass man

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
When I was a teen I had a feet fetish but that disappeared over time. Now ass and boobs are ok but I don't really care much. I like legs. And I know this sounds ridiculous, but the eyes. Three months ago I was interviewing women to hire someone and there was this one young woman with the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. I felt like a kid, almost stopped my heart for a second. It was incredibly weird to feel that after decades, I have always been quite cold. That's why I am here. It's hard to feel stuff.

And I didn't even hire her. She was too young, I wouldn't have been able to justify her lack of experience. It was great to feel like a teen again, somehow.

So where are the options for legs and eyes?

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Massive boob fetish(?) when i was a kid, loved modern playboy/mate mag covers and just nude babes in general, ass is good but imo not as good as boobs, i still put both but its easier to get bigger boobs than bigger ass

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024

Is the cock brown, yellow, white? if white healthy pink or mooncheese pale white?

Some would say you're a classical man, you enjoy the classics. The primordial instincts that only a true oldfag of true taste can appreciate, like a moldy cheese enjoyer.
I would say they're completely right. Since you have returned to monkeh, canine lupus, naked molerat & porcus by having to identify a person by their rectal odor as opposed to their sweat and you enjoy something lesser than dirt, something more bountiful in substances which have no use for humans, but plants and other creatures might put to good use.

I say there's a very fine line between 99.99% of monkeys throwing feces and the primordial caveman who he himself will tell you he'd choose the modern booba if he had a choice. Which one are you, pretender to the throne?

Ass is one staircase down into scat fetish considering our body wants the scat out, not in. Our bodies have no use for it, yet you keep on insisting on consuming & playing with it, curious. Curious since only plants & flies are capable of consuming it and often times only all natural cow dung ... and other creatures such as dogs do not play with it, monkeys use it as an offensive tool and naked molerats & pigs we might be more closely related to DNA wise enjoy bathing in mud, not feces. Most curious don't you think these fetishes? when you break the camel's back and inverse the fetish and you fall down a slippery slope which no human brain should find acceptable. But we also consume alcohol, coffee, drugs, eat garlic & spices which no other animal does, not even insects. We humans are aliens in that way, almost like we are deeply sick from day 0 and refuse to change, we can be talked into consuming anything. Biologically you'll end up physically sick from anal, especially the male without the use of rubber. All that feces in the urethra is not good for your urinary tract and microbiology.

Booba is for the evolved form of man who merely enjoys an ass in the front. Albeit 99% of booba enjoyers might be infants asking for their mother's milk. The other 10%, 1% and 0.0001% well....
I personally got sick of booba and evolved more towards the chest itself. I became like a woman insulting women for their pathetic booba and laughing at them just like a man would insult another man for their pathetic lack of pectorals. I find the lack of a developed chest to be the sign of bad genes, a malnutrition and a lack of self-care, a parasite who wishes to spread their bad chests around. A man with pecs could breed some decent women with booba for we all start from XX with the added mutation of the Y. X is the base, Y is the spice. Whenever I see a woman with small booba and bad torsos I react like a woman looking at a skinny feminine body where there should be a respectable alluring chest, torso, massive non-sagging boobs to stare at and instead I get this raw chicken out of the oven who didn't have time to develop. Disgusting, put that chicken breast back in the oven and let it finish cooking.

Ass is for the man who's a coward who enjoys hitting in the back. Who'd rip his sister's dolls' heads off cause he cannot stand having anyone look at how disgusting he is. He is a very practical physical man who hates a fair fight, he wants to backstab, to feel overpowered, fairness is not on his mind. He lurks in the shadows, but not in a sophisticated vampiric way, but a backstabber who merely wants his prize fed to him without the prize struggling. This is his reward after let's pretend he had a fierce fight with his victim.
When I yell at you I want to yell at your face and see your reaction, I want to see your heavy chest breathing and your facial features wincing as I stare you in your pupils contracting out of fear and I smile at my handywork. I am a courageous man who says what's on his mind and slap you over the chest rather than thine backside. For me the shape of the booba is more important than the size of it. An ass in my e.opinion must be equal to its thighs and complement the hips. I prefer an equal ass as oppposed to a fat ass. Every sane man & woman does.
Shapes, pecs & abs are the sane man's fetishes , also the most common. Of course abs wouldn't look good on a woman, a flat stomach with a rhomb/diamond shaped "belly" would look good.

"Wrong"

Formerly 'My cum is white as snow'
Jun 10, 2022

Is the cock brown, yellow, white? if white healthy pink or mooncheese pale white?

Some would say you're a classical man, you enjoy the classics. The primordial instincts that only a true oldfag of true taste can appreciate, like a moldy cheese enjoyer.
I would say they're completely right. Since you have returned to monkeh, canine lupus, naked molerat & porcus by having to identify a person by their rectal odor as opposed to their sweat and you enjoy something lesser than dirt, something more bountiful in substances which have no use for humans, but plants and other creatures might put to good use.

I say there's a very fine line between 99.99% of monkeys throwing feces and the primordial caveman who he himself will tell you he'd choose the modern booba if he had a choice. Which one are you, pretender to the throne?

Ass is one staircase down into scat fetish considering our body wants the scat out, not in. Our bodies have no use for it, yet you keep on insisting on consuming & playing with it, curious. Curious since only plants & flies are capable of consuming it and often times only all natural cow dung ... and other creatures such as dogs do not play with it, monkeys use it as an offensive tool and naked molerats & pigs we might be more closely related to DNA wise enjoy bathing in mud, not feces. Most curious don't you think these fetishes? when you break the camel's back and inverse the fetish and you fall down a slippery slope which no human brain should find acceptable. But we also consume alcohol, coffee, drugs, eat garlic & spices which no other animal does, not even insects. We humans are aliens in that way, almost like we are deeply sick from day 0 and refuse to change, we can be talked into consuming anything. Biologically you'll end up physically sick from anal, especially the male without the use of rubber. All that feces in the urethra is not good for your urinary tract and microbiology.

Booba is for the evolved form of man who merely enjoys an ass in the front. Albeit 99% of booba enjoyers might be infants asking for their mother's milk. The other 10%, 1% and 0.0001% well....
I personally got sick of booba and evolved more towards the chest itself. I became like a woman insulting women for their pathetic booba and laughing at them just like a man would insult another man for their pathetic lack of pectorals. I find the lack of a developed chest to be the sign of bad genes, a malnutrition and a lack of self-care, a parasite who wishes to spread their bad chests around. A man with pecs could breed some decent women with booba for we all start from XX with the added mutation of the Y. X is the base, Y is the spice. Whenever I see a woman with small booba and bad torsos I react like a woman looking at a skinny feminine body where there should be a respectable alluring chest, torso, massive non-sagging boobs to stare at and instead I get this raw chicken out of the oven who didn't have time to develop. Disgusting, put that chicken breast back in the oven and let it finish cooking.

Ass is for the man who's a coward who enjoys hitting in the back. Who'd rip his sister's dolls' heads off cause he cannot stand having anyone look at how disgusting he is. He is a very practical physical man who hates a fair fight, he wants to backstab, to feel overpowered, fairness is not on his mind. He lurks in the shadows, but not in a sophisticated vampiric way, but a backstabber who merely wants his prize fed to him without the prize struggling. This is his reward after let's pretend he had a fierce fight with his victim.
When I yell at you I want to yell at your face and see your reaction, I want to see your heavy chest breathing and your facial features wincing as I stare you in your pupils contracting out of fear and I smile at my handywork. I am a courageous man who says what's on his mind and slap you over the chest rather than thine backside. For me the shape of the booba is more important than the size of it. An ass in my e.opinion must be equal to its thighs and complement the hips. I prefer an equal ass as oppposed to a fat ass. Every sane man & woman does.
Shapes, pecs & abs are the sane man's fetishes , also the most common. Of course abs wouldn't look good on a woman, a flat stomach with a rhomb/diamond shaped "belly" would look good.
far-cry-3-vass-montenegro.gif

• Hey there
  • Haha
Reactions: lolzorzs and rk-47

"Wrong"

Formerly 'My cum is white as snow'
Jun 10, 2022
Teacher: Where is your essay on the importance and cultural differences between breasts and buttocks, young man? I expect it by Monday CET+2. Get to it.
It doesn't matter what kind of school it will be. I will always study poorly.