Are you ok with it ass or tits being fake.

SumTingWong12312

May 26, 2022
No. They just dont look right. Boobs become really big and look like they about to pop. Ass just becomes wrinkely. Other body parts like the face is also horrible. I dont like looking at a barbie doll. Are you ok with fake parts??

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
Can't stand fake parts, can't stand the bimbo look.
I prefer natural beauty and the beauty of nature, even if flawed. At least it's got dignity.
If I wanted to feel plastic in my hands or talk to a face that's barely able to move anymore I might just as well buy myself a sex doll...

Last edited:

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
if people do it for themselves and not solely/purely to attract a partner/sexual needs then i see no harm with it, that said it should be a one and done procedure otherwise it borders on body dysmorphia

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I have a feeling you don't mean implants themselves, but that certain exaggerated look with footballs for tits?

not a fan. but some have a fetish for it. it's just another one of those things that some like and some don't. a matter of personal taste.

and some have a taste for exaggerated hanging saggy ones. there's a crowd for anything, literally.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
enclosing everything in "natural / fake" is wrong. there are distinctions that make a difference.
who does not like the natural, but if the retouching is done in a way to improve the look, so be it. certainly don't overdo it otherwise you look like barbie and I don't like it. then we remember an important thing, our "defects" are the result of a genetic (family) axis so changing it too much, I see it as wanting to "deny" your family.

VirtualMantis

Jun 1, 2022
In games or real life? Irl slept with a couple and the wife really wanted me to feel her breast implants. And honestly, they felt totally natural. She went from an B cup to a D so she wasn't a crazy size. I think breast augmentation is a lot less like having giant melons in your face, or those scary string implant things. Never felt butt implants (that I know of) but not a fan of how they look tbh. It makes a lot of women look like a wisdom tooth lol

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
In addition to Brests and ass and unnatural dicks, there is also problem with woman pubes, where everyone is it teen, MIlf or Ganny, they all have pubes like new in game college girls, slightly used. I would prefer that virgin looks like a virgin, and Milf will actually look like she had an active sex life. And street whore, should not have vaginas like new in game college girl. She should really show she is used.

It would also give good roleplay motivation. would you go for some ranky hole or you can say no.

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
Good cosmetic work that isn't overdone will look natural, most people will not be able to tell if it's natural or not. On top of that, I think that almost everyone's appearance can be improved with some minor cosmetic procedures. That also begs the question of what is and isn't considered "natural". Make up is not natural, but most would agree that people look better with make up even if it's minimal.

Anything that is over the top and stands out as looking weird is a different story, but those are specific, very noticeable exceptions.

It seems like the people who complain about fake this or fake that are pointing toward those noticeable overdone outliers or are just being overly puritanical about being "natural" even though many aspects of themselves are probably also not "natural."

Reactions: VirtualMantis