Are you proud of yourself?

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Looking back, being in a hole that you dug yourself. Why is it necessary to regret it? I think you can be proud of the shit you've done in this life. So I'm going to ask if you're proud of yourself? All these mistakes, injuries, failures. Isn't it majestic?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I try to be proud of myself. I have my days I do and days I don't. I have peeps who help. Hope you're proud of yourself.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I am proud. Not of myself, but in how much pride my mother takes in me. Overhearing her talking about me to her friends is enough to make a grown man cry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gone405

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
just full of regrets from my high school days even more so after playing AVN's haha. Since all I did was play video games and not really socialize. AVN's from time to time makes me wish I did things different and maybe even slightly jealous of some of these MC's that have a healthy friends group lol.

But over the last year or 2 been proud of the small changes i been making like walking on the treadmill 2-3 times a day. As I for sure thought id quit and feel lazy. Granted I watch anime on it so it keeps me from being lazy but still it's something.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Yes, I am proud of myself, I have had to climb and overcome some mountains, have gone through valleys, and have come out stronger. it ...

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I've had a long time to do a lot of messing up in my life, and I have. Dropped out of college, partied too hard, did a lot of bad things. Later in life I went back to college, still partied (but a little wiser), and stopped doing most of the bad things. I have grown kids with good lives and a good life myself. I'm proud of myself, yeah.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I've had a long time to do a lot of messing up in my life, and I have. Dropped out of college, partied too hard, did a lot of bad things. Later in life I went back to college, still partied (but a little wiser), and stopped doing most of the bad things. I have grown kids with good lives and a good life myself. I'm proud of myself, yeah.
1720038926485.gif

Reactions: tanstaafl