EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
area69_banner.png

Overview:
A young man finds himself living with his mother's best friend due to his parents' business trip abroad. He must finish his last year of studies in a city that is becoming increasingly strange. Rumors of vampires, ghosts, aliens to investigate and many mature and young women to meet and conquer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: k78Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.81
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

Extras: Save Files - Name Change - Cards/Achievements List - Cheat Mod*

01.jpg lucyKitchenStudy10.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg emmaStory459h.jpg
evaStory506-Serie-2.jpg main_screen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This has the potential to be a good game, the story is fast-paced and fun, it seems to have a bit of everything, it doesn't take itself too seriously, thus, you can find yourself in as twisted as delightful situations with the many recurring characters. Choices really do influence the path you're going through.

The renders and girls are quality, the body types on the women are very nice, with a lot of variation, some for everyone's taste. The game can be a little grindy so I recommend using a save editor to adjust your money. ;)

Area95: "Your user account has been successfully registered."

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I haven't tried this yet, but from the itch page the developer says they have been working in it in their spare time for 2 years, so there should be more content than most first releases. They aren't a native speaker, so the English might end up being rough. I'll probably edit this once I have given the release a playthrough to give some idea about the contents.

Edit:
I made it through 95% of the v0.1 content. I'm not going to bother trying to find the last 5% for now. There is a major grind for cash. I found I would bounce between having too much energy with nothing I could spend it on, or no energy to do anything depending on whether or not I was exercising. You can only earn $200 a day, and most of the stuff you need to buy is between $1000-$1500. Most of the quests dead end after you finish the first step. It is also possible to gain affection with several people, but I don't think it does anything except on the mother and daughter you are staying with for this version. I was right that there is quite a bit of content for a first release, but there isn't any depth to any of the characters yet(the mother and daughter are a minor exception), you are stuck with the initial interactions and one off quest scenes. The renders are solid, although the character portraits have really dark shadows on their faces and would (to me) look much better in a softer light and/or with light from a different direction. This game also features a very wide range of female characters. You can only take a first step towards romancing any of the ladies at the moment though.

As a warning there is a jump scare, a vampire mind controls the mom into having sex with him, and there are women of shapes larger and ages higher than some people might be comfortable with.

(the mother/daughter are the most completed at the moment. if you get their affection to 40 you can get a good ending to watching erotica with them, and instead of getting upset if you break the bathroom lock with a lockpick and then peek on them they will help you jerk off to them in the shower. They also each have a scene where you can slip them a sleeping pill in the kitchen and then jerk off to them after they go to sleep)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes