JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If you turn into a vampire it would be neat to turn the mom and other humans into Vamps too. I know the sister goes all Wolf but can end up not controlled by the wolf pack,but see the MC s hers instead. Aside from that,just saying would be fun to start a monster plague. "evil grin". The other thing would be a twist if the MC sides with that Scary but oddly sexy Lilith Ghost Devil. It's good to be bad.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If you turn into a vampire it would be neat to turn the mom and other humans into Vamps too. I know the sister goes all Wolf but can end up not controlled by the wolf pack,but see the MC s hers instead. Aside from that,just saying would be fun to start a monster plague. "evil grin". The other thing would be a twist if the MC sides with that Scary but oddly sexy Lilith Ghost Devil. It's good to be bad.
Julia already is, just turn into Vampire, and bite her during sex in the Kitchen

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Julia already is, just turn into Vampire, and bite her during sex in the Kitchen
Are you sure? All I can see is a random chance for a pseudo-choice to appear, but it's all in his head and nothing actually happens.
I've also looked at the code and don't see any reference to this or any variable that turns Julia into a vampire.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
waiting for the latest update

Sorry for the delay, but I keep adding content that I didn't plan to include in this update, I hope you like it!

Originally, the clones were only going to be part of the story in the scenes that had already appeared, and in the end they were just going to be a "decorative object"...

But I decided to include a complete system to have relationships with all the clones, you will need to know computers to be able to reactivate the clones (deactivated at Anna's request) and there will be a complete scene with each one, there will be six clones...

Which of the six girls excites you the most? Add the girl's name in the comments!

PS:
Just the clone content is taking me about 1000 renders! I hope it's worth it!
PS2: The girls who are not among the clones like Lucy, Andrea, Olivia and Evelyn will have an explanation during the story!

View attachment 3955077
View attachment 3955078
View attachment 3955079
View attachment 3955080
View attachment 3955081
View attachment 3955082
View attachment 3955086
View attachment 3955087

Reactions: Agungteguh27

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are you sure? All I can see is a random chance for a pseudo-choice to appear, but it's all in his head and nothing actually happens.
I've also looked at the code and don't see any reference to this or any variable that turns Julia into a vampire.
It is pretty vague but you find julia with vampire Bitemarks, later Isabella tells you that she was drawn to Julia, but that is a bit of a speculation,

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
It is pretty vague but you find julia with vampire Bitemarks, later Isabella tells you that she was drawn to Julia, but that is a bit of a speculation,
It's been a while since I did her quest line but what I remember from it was that the bitemarks weren't from the MC but rather from the older vampire that owns the club. It's the situation we rescue her from, which is why she stops working there.

I don't think there's any point in the story (yet) where we're the ones that bite and turn her.
The closest you get is when you're having sex with her in your room (after masturbating) and bite her, but everything stops there and it doesn't turn her either.

As I said, I could be missing something, but I did look at the code for her and the various places she hangs in and couldn't find anything about it. Though I do expect we'll get an option to do so at some point (or to turn her into a werewolf if we go that route).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's been a while since I did her quest line but what I remember from it was that the bitemarks weren't from the MC but rather from the older vampire that owns the club. It's the situation we rescue her from, which is why she stops working there.

I don't think there's any point in the story (yet) where we're the ones that bite and turn her.
The closest you get is when you're having sex with her in your room (after masturbating) and bite her, but everything stops there and it doesn't turn her either.

As I said, I could be missing something, but I did look at the code for her and the various places she hangs in and couldn't find anything about it. Though I do expect we'll get an option to do so at some point (or to turn her into a werewolf if we go that route).
I meant that Isabella turned her somehow, but I replayed and no, I vaguely remeber (i can remember wrong that in the old one there was a frame where Isabella bites her behind the counter.
but ok be it how it be,

Reactions: Samu13

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I meant that Isabella turned her somehow, but I replayed and no, I vaguely remeber (i can remember wrong that in the old one there was a frame where Isabella bites her behind the counter.
but ok be it how it be,
Maybe that happened at some point but the dev changed it at some point. The vampire and werewolf storylines have been changed a bit since the start, mostly because of the NTR stuff.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
does this have ntr? did they remove it?
Kinda, but not really.
It's been explained before and you could search for it, but long story short:
-Julia can have a sex scene with a vampire early on, but it's totally avoidable (just interrupt them) and she's not a love interest at that time, so not NTR.
-There's a side character that has sex with the husband and you watch, but you don't have any involvement with her, so not NTR.
-2 spirits can become futas and have sex with the people in their house, but they're also part of your harem, so technically not NTR either. Also, you can simply exorcize them, so completely avoidable.
-One of the characters is a prostitute, but you never see her having sex with someone else. Also avoidable (you don't need to continue her quest), so not NTR.

Basically, there are things that are borderline, but none is actually NTR.

@doflamingo99

May 7, 2024

Sorry for the delay, but I keep adding content that I didn't plan to include in this update, I hope you like it!

Originally, the clones were only going to be part of the story in the scenes that had already appeared, and in the end they were just going to be a "decorative object"...

But I decided to include a complete system to have relationships with all the clones, you will need to know computers to be able to reactivate the clones (deactivated at Anna's request) and there will be a complete scene with each one, there will be six clones...

Which of the six girls excites you the most? Add the girl's name in the comments!

PS:
Just the clone content is taking me about 1000 renders! I hope it's worth it!
PS2: The girls who are not among the clones like Lucy, Andrea, Olivia and Evelyn will have an explanation during the story!

View attachment 3955077
View attachment 3955078
View attachment 3955079
View attachment 3955080
View attachment 3955081
View attachment 3955082
View attachment 3955086
View attachment 3955087
is it released yet good sir?

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes