4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
Cool game, great look and animations, story also seems kinda interesting. Obviously its kinda short, but thats to be expected for a 0.1, and it does have a surprising number of sexual scenes.

Looking forward to seeing where this game goes.

Reactions: Jackbite

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
This gives off a Silent Hill Vibe to begin with, I do love the interface simplistic & very easy to navigate! Great animations & character design Story is intriguing A great first impression Small but perfectly formed Now just wait for next update!

there

Nov 23, 2016
Man this is a great first episode. There is a lot of content from the get go and in my personnel opinion his games have some of the most unique environments in it which is a combination of creepy, disturbing, somber and interesting.

I don't know how this is going to go but please support him. He is one of the few people who actually completes his games and dishes out a lot of content.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I think we have another massively well made game here which will get a lot of support. Looks great

Then to the dev if he's on here, fetishes is not a good word to use on Patreon as it may be flagged and well we all know what then....

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Looks intriguing. Is the story somehow related to Gray? Or is it just a naming convention between games?

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Very much looking forward to the continuation of this game. Top notch renders, unique story with creepy foreshadowing, seriously great start. I'm all in, which is saying a lot because I'm not into the whole android fetish thing.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Good concept great animations hope all the best for this game and Dev as well shame it was a short “Demo” but it’s understandable

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It looks great: models, backgrounds... I just hope the story is of equal quality.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is it wrong that reading the description I immediately thought NTR and was about to tap out ? Then I read the tags and it wasnt present... Kinda intrigued by this one to be honest what with the robotic lady in the subway LOL, will keep an eye out for it until later (description still worries me to be honest LOL).

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes