4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone understand the first minigame in the latest update? I... passed it (?), but I'm not sure if I succeeded or failed and I don't really know what I did... :/

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
why cant all unity games be this streamlined and smooth..this is stunning..other unity dev's need to take notes on how to do it right..lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This isn't Unity.
D'oh!!! well then..three cheers for "other"!!!!
well..maybe not..day zero went click the dots crazy and i lost interest..first part had dots..but they were reasonable..day zero is on meth dots wise....well..i may have lost interest..but..its a stunning game..its smooth and flawless basically..i'm just not a damn dot hunter..LOL..have fun folks..majority who arent as finicky as me will love this.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
The atmosphere is amazing in this one, i often just go through games to see the sexy scenes, but not in this one, this one captures me completely.
Still the abi and oli scene was hot as fuck lol.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
this guy is missing out on revenue. mac users has the high statistics of people spending money and not ripping eveything. also statistics show they support more. kind of like how i do with other patreons
He releases mac versions every time but whoever leaked this time didn't bother grabbing the mac link.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did, the description doesn't do it any justice there. The map exploration is actually pretty good and it didn't annoy me like most games, lewds are good and the story is interesting. Looking forward to future updates.

Also the wife is hot, not bland like half the wife characters made bad on purpose so you don't feel bad for mc cheating.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
the game creates a save file in the appdata folder (AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications\Dontlookatme)

stdrt.exe is a standart name of the games exe file
thx for the clarification. I just found it odd that a .exe was thrown into my appdata folder. I will make sure to flag it as a false positive for my virus scanner next time.

Reactions: NOTvil

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Last time I played this game there was only The Beginning. Or maybe I missed some stuff back then, because there is so much more content now. This is really an amazing game. It is top level world building. Just to walk through the appartement is awesome. The sensation I get when discovering the contents of this game reminds me of the first time I played Myst, many years ago. But now there are very beautiful girls in this world and some hot action. Something I always thought Myst was missing :)

Great, top level artwork. Intriguing story. Very beautiful girls. Easy to play. 10/10. Don't know if I found all the easter eggs/pictures though. What the heck, I'll play it again to see if I have missed something.

Reactions: Darth Bane

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
The update feels a bit short but the quality is excellent so I can't complain. It might be worth waiting a couple of updates before playing since the game really sucks you in. Playing for under 10 min and then waiting for the next update really breaks the immersion.

I am talking about this latest update. All in all the game is longer than 10 minutes.

Reactions: mikie

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
I have just discovered this game and really like it. The characters are extremely hot, the renders are fantastic and the environment they live in is quite amazing. Whilst the story is very interesting (I can see some interesting paths if we get to choose later in teh game), there are some minor areas that need tidying up. However overall the game is first class.

By the way does anyone know how you capture the images for the files in the character reference sheet? I have a couple but they seem to have appeared by accident.

Reactions: Roger Ramjet

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
this guy is missing out on revenue. mac users has the high statistics of people spending money and not ripping eveything. also statistics show they support more. kind of like how i do with other patreons
Alright, maybe I'll buy a macbook soon to test the game. So there is a chance that you'll see a native MAC version in the future.

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes