4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

jamdan

Sep 28, 2018
You have to click the things in the right order i think, when you click the right one a little thing will pop up beside the one you clicked. then click the next one, a little thing pops up beside it then the last one. i got it pretty easily, might've been dumb luck though.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
No idea. No matter what I did nothing seemed to matter. And that is the end of it. If they can't be assed to tell you how their stupid minigames work, I can't be assed to keep playing the game period. Never mind minigames are pointless bullshit in games like this in the first place.
This is the simplest minigame I could ever make... Guys, don't make me think bad about you... Really, it' s so easy.

Alright, here's a little tip. 2 points to active noises, 1 point deactivates them, also there is a volume mixer. When you do everything right, you get 1 plus from the left side...

Reactions: jaoni and Speed_Hen

Jsikes

Jul 28, 2017
This game is so good. I'm loving it so much. One question though as long as I have been playing it, I still don't quite get what the Mini-games are, mainly do they have an effect on the game? Like the whats it called, the Ergo one or something like that, what does it do?

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
i dont understand the ppl that dont get the mini games lol.

is there a chance to know how many secret pictures im missing? like 3/4 in the files or something?

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i dont understand the ppl that dont get the mini games lol.

is there a chance to know how many secret pictures im missing? like 3/4 in the files or something?
27 totally atm (including Aidens drawing)

Reactions: Taito

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
27 totally atm (including Aidens drawing)
damn, at 26.
dont tell me i actually need to draw something to get something?
i tried to draw oli, didnt end well, but still got a picture of her.. hope that counts lol

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
damn, at 26.
i tried to draw oli, didnt end well, but still got a picture of her.. hope that counts lol
Yeah, that counts. The picture must be in the gallery. But there is a bug, if you play in windowed mode, the picture will be black.

rf96

Aug 11, 2017
The game experience is ruined by the dev who disabled the possibility to save anytime and the rollback feature. These are the main reason to make a game on renpy, why the hell did he remove them?

Reactions: Vertigob

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The game experience is ruined by the dev who disabled the possibility to save anytime and the rollback feature. These are the main reason to make a game on renpy, why the hell did he remove them?
Wrong thread? this game never was Ren'Py. And it uses an autosave feature.

Jansen

Jr. Uploader
May 8, 2017
This is one very unique and great game with exceptional renders. I really love everything about it. The Girls are a beauty and pleasing to watch. I really like the dream sequence a lot especially with both the girl in v0.5.

One question though, in the game there was an option either to be GOOD or BAD, I selected BAD off-course. So is there anything i missed out on if i didn't select GOOD??

eagerly waiting for v0.6.. Usually whats the release cycle between every update?? @NOTvil

Reactions: ReekMcGeek

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
One question though, in the game there was an option either to be GOOD or BAD, I selected BAD off-course. So is there anything i missed out on if i didn't select GOOD??

eagerly waiting for v0.6.. Usually whats the release cycle between every update?? @NOTvil
1) These choices only affect the ending. (there will be 2 absolutely different endings.)

2) 2 months.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
damn, at 26.
where do you see those pic ..and how I found some but cant see them ??

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes