4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ok, at some other members suggestion, I gave this VN/Game a go... The visuals as a whole are done very well... Some animations add decent production value to several scenes/events, while others are very short and so-so... There are several story/game aspects in this one, from your typical Visual Novel format, to some adventure game mechanics, to mini-games, as well as story told from varying character perspectives... A majority of the story content is told using a VN style, while at one point there is a adventure type navigation/exploration bit while in the main family home... The mini-games, I'm not a fan of, as it doesn't tell you anything about how they work... One was a bit unresponsive while the other felt like a huge waste of time... None of the family members are related by blood, outside of the Writer and his Brother, as well as the writers wife and her daughter... But you can tell the family sex stuff is being teased... There is a lot of creepiness to this VN/Game, almost like a psychological thriller mixed with horror vibe... Lots of bizarre happenings, and a mysterious family past just add more to the creep... Something I'm not a real fan of, in what is supposed to be an Erotic Visual Novel/Game... In the end, the developers seem to have put a lot of hard work into this VN/Game, although I do feel they are trying to add a few too many game play styles into a story rich VN, that already deals with multiple character perspectives... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is it autosave only? So i can't save whenever I want? And if that is the case, are you planning on possibly implementing it?

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
How the everloving f do you manage to not find something? There are like 9-10 rooms, which you can go through in 30 seconds or so, and the clickable circles while less straightforward are still pretty easy to spot at all times.
Dude, there are like 10 posts asking "where da fuk remedy is". And there is no answer. I keep clicking everything in each room, got the blinking spots, but... remedy? a minigame? A WHAT AND WHERE?
Is really everyone unable to answer that simple question?

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Dude, there are like 10 posts asking "where da fuk remedy is". And there is no answer. I keep clicking everything in each room, got the blinking spots, but... remedy? a minigame? A WHAT AND WHERE?
Is really everyone unable to answer that simple question?
there is a door in a corridor. The remedy is there.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Info update 23/04/19 + New character.
Hey, guys!
Some info for you...
The version 0.5 is available for 5$+ Patrons now. Enjoy :)
It's still in beta, so there might be some bugs. But I didn't find any...

Okay, now about the future update...

v0.6 will be the last update in the current chapter.
Now I'm thinking about how to finish it better.
And yeah, there will one more character (preview pic... damn, she's detailed). This girl is planned to be the main character of the next release. I know that many of you don't like the character swap, but this is the last time... Heh, I hope so.
Anyway, I want next chapter to be a bit different... So there will be only one MC, or there won't be a MC at all. I'm not sure atm.
Ah... Okay...
That's all for now!
Stay in touch, guys!

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
No MC concerns me. I like stepping into the shoes of the MC emotionally. Harder to stay engaged otherwise.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Why is there no "Kinetic novel" tag in this game??? This is absolutely a kinetic novel novel with zero choices. This thread should be flagged for wrong tags.

pasto salando

Nov 20, 2017
great drawings and architecture good interaction super plot, i found no check mark.
I remember the science fiction short story "mighty Madock" science academy has determined that 100 people must populate Mars, it was decided to draw lots between the student members the outcome was that 99 women and 1 man (madock) were to populate the planet .... 9 months later, then a new expedition arrived, all the women had just born

Reactions: NOTvil
May 7, 2017
Nice visuals! Gameplay that is not just "click as fast as you can before you fuck someone" (well, that how i play most of the visual novels XD), but sometimes the dialogues are boring and i try to click through them very fast then blaming myself because i need to go somewhere and find smth but i dunno where to because i was bored to read. Anyway, the game is cool, especially all that stuff with androids, gives you cyberpunk vibes i guess, but like in noire style (what is definitely great, no worries devs, i approve XD). So, finish it as fast as possible, i need to know who`s behind the curtains, and manipulates the family (mary,no? definitely she, don`t answer even). Btw, good luck with the development, and don`t lose your inspiration as MC did, lol.

Reactions: NOTvil

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
So far, this game/VN is amazing. I really love the atmosphere, and the world, and the characters. The story is shaping up to be great, as well. Renders, and animations are some of the best i've ever seen...and i really dig the creepy parts too...that quick-slide camera trick during the intro dream sequence was unexpected, but entirely appreciated. This is definitely more than a simple smut-book. I applaud the dev's creativity, and keen eye for presentation.

As a rule, i don't do proper reviews of unfinished titles...I'll absolutely be posting a full review of this title, once it's completed.

Excellent job so far, Dev....keep this up, and this title's gonna hit my all-time top-10 list.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Sweet update!!
This story is getting better as it grows!
The Mystery in it is great!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maxwell13

Jan 3, 2019
I can't find the last hidden image. Help, please? o_O

What I've gotten so far,
Aiden: 6
Mia: 5
MARY: 4
Abigail: 4
Olivia: 4
L-ONE: 3

Total: 26

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
The thing I like about this game is how Aiden looks. He actually looks like an average dude in his 30s. Most of the games have the MC looking either a buff ugly dude or an 'adult' who just hit puberty.

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
well that really can't help me sir , corridor to what door? balcony ? to restroom could you be more specific please?

maxwell13

Jan 3, 2019
well that really can't help me sir , corridor to what door? balcony ? to restroom could you be more specific please?
Go to the "Hallway" from the Kitchen or Orangery. The remedy is in the small room there.

After the interaction with Abigail, you can just return to your office.

Reactions: Damonalgren
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes