4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
The art is phenomenal. Truly breathtaking. The story is mysterious and I have so many questions, and even more theories as to where this can go.
Can't wait for the next release.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
Alright, maybe I'll buy a macbook soon to test the game. So there is a chance that you'll see a native MAC version in the future.
sure someone can mod it to work on mac. im just not good at using that wine stuff. i do music not computer talk well

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I'm not a fan of movies that change protagonists multiple times throughout the story, seeing the story play out from different points of view... This is because a majority of the time, it is VERY difficult to keep story continuity... And in some cases you already have a tease of what's transpired already, depending on how good the writer is at tying everything together so it all makes sense from one POV to another... In Romantic Comedies when they do this, it's not as bad, because it's usually setup like short sketch plays, with lots of moments to laugh at... But to have that occur in an erotic Visual Novel, that is being produced in the same length of time that these style of VN/Games tend to trickle out new content... While still keeping the reader/player interested in the story elements... I'm a little apprehensive to even try this one... Then I read that it has some grind elements with a kinetic story... Why would you do that? Unless this is just meant to keep people donating over a lengthier period of time... I'll have to think about this one before I make a decision to try it out or not...

Zip

Reactions: Arcane666

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not a fan of movies that change protagonists multiple times throughout the story, seeing the story play out from different points of view... This is because a majority of the time, it is VERY difficult to keep story continuity... And in some cases you already have a tease of what's transpired already, depending on how good the writer is at tying everything together so it all makes sense from one POV to another... In Romantic Comedies when they do this, it's not as bad, because it's usually setup like short sketch plays, with lots of moments to laugh at... But to have that occur in an erotic Visual Novel, that is being produced in the same length of time that these style of VN/Games tend to trickle out new content... While still keeping the reader/player interested in the story elements... I'm a little apprehensive to even try this one... Then I read that it has some grind elements with a kinetic story... Why would you do that? Unless this is just meant to keep people donating over a lengthier period of time... I'll have to think about this one before I make a decision to try it out or not...

Zip
There is no grind in the game. Only some adventure elements.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017

Zip
Hey man, I would highly recommend playing it, I'm surprised every time i play a new update by how good it is and how much it drags me in. I just had to replay it all because i lost my saves, at first i was a little annoyed but as soon as i started playing i was actually more than happy to go through it again. I was just going to use the skip button to get to the new content but I couldn't seem to do it, it was too good to just skip. Also, there isn't any grind to get through so give it a go and I'm sure you'll be glad you did.

Reactions: KiGa

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I'd advice don't try to read War and Peace or One hundred years of solitude.

Reactions: WaltS

kash

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Guys Nice game anyone know how to solve
mini game erogesian mixture am stuck need help.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hi Guys Nice game anyone know how to solve
mini game erogesian mixture am stuck need help.
You just click the circle thing at the bottom of each bar when the meter is in the dark section. Doesn't matter what order you do them in.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Also, i like whatever engine this is done in. Like the lighting, particle stuff and the little mini games. Super neat and innovative. Wouldn't be mad if other games are done in it, which is a first for me as i am usually all about the ren'py.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I can't solve the Aiden sound puzzle. How does it work?
No idea. No matter what I did nothing seemed to matter. And that is the end of it. If they can't be assed to tell you how their stupid minigames work, I can't be assed to keep playing the game period. Never mind minigames are pointless bullshit in games like this in the first place.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You have to click the things in the right order i think, when you click the right one a little thing will pop up beside the one you clicked. then click the next one, a little thing pops up beside it then the last one. i got it pretty easily, might've been dumb luck though.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
No idea. No matter what I did nothing seemed to matter. And that is the end of it. If they can't be assed to tell you how their stupid minigames work, I can't be assed to keep playing the game period. Never mind minigames are pointless bullshit in games like this in the first place.
This is the simplest minigame I could ever make... Guys, don't make me think bad about you... Really, it' s so easy.

Alright, here's a little tip. 2 points to active noises, 1 point deactivates them, also there is a volume mixer. When you do everything right, you get 1 plus from the left side...

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
This game is so good. I'm loving it so much. One question though as long as I have been playing it, I still don't quite get what the Mini-games are, mainly do they have an effect on the game? Like the whats it called, the Ergo one or something like that, what does it do?

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes