4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
i dont understand the ppl that dont get the mini games lol.

is there a chance to know how many secret pictures im missing? like 3/4 in the files or something?

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i dont understand the ppl that dont get the mini games lol.

is there a chance to know how many secret pictures im missing? like 3/4 in the files or something?
27 totally atm (including Aidens drawing)

Reactions: Taito

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
27 totally atm (including Aidens drawing)
damn, at 26.
dont tell me i actually need to draw something to get something?
i tried to draw oli, didnt end well, but still got a picture of her.. hope that counts lol

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
damn, at 26.
i tried to draw oli, didnt end well, but still got a picture of her.. hope that counts lol
Yeah, that counts. The picture must be in the gallery. But there is a bug, if you play in windowed mode, the picture will be black.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The game experience is ruined by the dev who disabled the possibility to save anytime and the rollback feature. These are the main reason to make a game on renpy, why the hell did he remove them?

Reactions: Vertigob

Jansen

May 8, 2017
This is one very unique and great game with exceptional renders. I really love everything about it. The Girls are a beauty and pleasing to watch. I really like the dream sequence a lot especially with both the girl in v0.5.

One question though, in the game there was an option either to be GOOD or BAD, I selected BAD off-course. So is there anything i missed out on if i didn't select GOOD??

eagerly waiting for v0.6.. Usually whats the release cycle between every update?? @NOTvil

Reactions: RogerRamjet

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
One question though, in the game there was an option either to be GOOD or BAD, I selected BAD off-course. So is there anything i missed out on if i didn't select GOOD??

eagerly waiting for v0.6.. Usually whats the release cycle between every update?? @NOTvil
1) These choices only affect the ending. (there will be 2 absolutely different endings.)

2) 2 months.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
damn, at 26.
where do you see those pic ..and how I found some but cant see them ??

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
I know I will get some flak for this but guys, c'mon: there are two kinds of "find thing" objectives in this game, either walk in the designated room to trigger it or click on one of the clickable circles.

How the everloving f do you manage to not find something? There are like 9-10 rooms, which you can go through in 30 seconds or so, and the clickable circles while less straightforward are still pretty easy to spot at all times.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I am blown away by how great this game is!

Top 3 for sure.

Girls are amazing. :love:

Story is amazing.

Animations are incredible.

The whole setting and feel of the it is just on another level compared with just about any other game I have tried.

Dev now has my support and keep it up! (y)

Reactions: Jansen and NOTvil
4.30 star(s) 91 Votes