4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Info Update 01/05/19
Hey guys!
Some info for you.
First of all...
The new version is ready for the "Tourist" bundle Patrons+ now.
- Minor bugs were fixed.
- New guys (drawings) were added to the "Greatest" section.
Enjoy :)
Now about the next release.
All preparations are ready (new apartment and character.) and I'm working on the script right now.
I have some problems with it, to be honest... I can't decide what I want the new character to be like. But hopefully, I'll solve this little issue soon.
All in all, I have a clear vision of this version but I feel like I'm missing something...
Also, I'm thinking about the next chapter and the gameplay decisions I'll have to make.
Well... Guess we'll see, right?
Stay in touch guys,
And have a nice day!
P.S. The CG pack was updated.

D

Deleted member 1250241

The renders are gorgeous. Is the story interesting? Multiple choices? How much content is there so far?

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
The renders are gorgeous. Is the story interesting? Multiple choices? How much content is there so far?
2 chapters currently released, plenty of content to play. The story is very interesting, and kinda trippy.. There are some english mistakes, and some of the dialogue is kinda hammy, like it wasn't written by a native english speaker, but that's easily overlooked, when you weigh it against the quality of everything else. Even in it's current state, it's absolutely worth checking out.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
My game won't save and i need to start over again each time
Hm, maybe your AV doesn't allow the game to create a save file. If this is the reason, the only way to avoid it is to add the game to the white list of your AV.

The save file must be here C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications\DontLookAtME.ini and DontTouchMe.ini

bigmememan

Sep 7, 2018
Hm, maybe your AV doesn't allow the game to create a save file. If this is the reason, the only way to avoid it is to add the game to the white list of your AV.

The save file must be here C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications\DontLookAtME.ini and DontTouchMe.ini
I use wine

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Info Update 07/05/19
Hey!
Some info for you guys...
So work in progress!
I have finished with the script and already doing some renders.
This version will be shorter than usual, just a little and final episode of the current chapter.
The logical end of it... Logical for me, I guess, heh...
Anyway, there will be some hot content and an animated sex scene, new gallery pics, etc...
I hope it won't take too long to finish it (yeah, I know...I say this every time :D). The only time-consuming thing can be coding this time.
Well, we'll see...

Alright, I think that's all for now.
Stay in touch!

Last edited:

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I just finished playing the game and it was great ! The renders, the characters, the story, the writing. There's also a really good atmosphere, kinda like Detroit : become human. Check it out if you don't know it btw, it's worth it.
As for the MC, I find him really charismatic, he is caring and doesn't want to fuck every girl he meets, which is refreshing haha.
And Abi....What can I say..Damn....

So, obviously I'll be checking for more updates. I hope they will be as good as the previous ones. Congratulations to the dev, I hope you keep up the good work !

Reactions: NOTvil

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

1.jpg
Hey!
Some info for you guys.
I have finished with all the renders and animations, and now it's time for coding.
So the update should be ready soon.
I need some more time...

Finally, multiple narratives will be finished in the next chapter.
I'll try to focus it on Aiden.
I think it will better for many players.

Oh, and also, I want to take a little break (for a week) after the v0.6.
I need to clear my mind and relax on a beach for a few days.
Ah, the summer is so near.
Hope you'll get a good vacation too guys!

Stay in touch!
The update is soon :)

DMC

May 17, 2017
So, is this final update? I have read a couple of pages back, that it is supposed to be an end of the chapter, but i don't really get it.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
So, is this final update? I have read a couple of pages back, that it is supposed to be an end of the chapter, but i don't really get it.
Final for this chapter, but not the end of the game yet.

From what I understand from the launcher there should be 2 more chapters planned.

Reactions: DMC

DMC

May 17, 2017
Final for this chapter, but not the end of the game yet.

From what I understand from the launcher there should be 2 more chapters planned.
Ok, so like the next chapter will have 5 or so episodes and third same?

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes