VN - Ren'Py - Ares Revenge [v0.4F Public] [PhantomaX]

1. 1.00 star(s)

GAB

This game is a disaster. Unskippable cutscene with annoying text-to-speech, stretched images hurt my eyes, grammar is a mess, and the grinding at the beginning is unbearable. To top it off, encountered a fatal error that crashed the game. Awful experience.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ZioBen

I like the games about superheroines. The general idea is good. The 3D models are quite good. The issue is the gameplay that is almost non-existent. In this game the player has only to grind, to do the same things again and again to open other things to do. There are no choices. This review is of the 0.3 version of this game. I'm sure that this game can become a lot better in the future. I hope that in the future there will be choices and other methods to corrupt the heroines besides to do sexual acts with them: blackmail? drugs? Secret identity exposure? Weak them at the point that they will lose in combat against common criminals? Having the heroines captured and/or raped by them? Take advantage of the willing to helping people of the heroines? By now this game, for me, is a 2 of 5 stars but I hope that I will increase this score in the future
    And by now these are no possibility to fail. This game is a trainer where Ares has the power to corrupt the heroines and they will be corrupted no matter what he does