Flash - Completed - Aria Ananan Succubus Penis Growing Devil Musume [Final] [MAJENTA ROSE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ippolito

I thought it was a game, but instead I found myself in front of an animated mini-film of excellent quality. The animations and drawings are really beautiful, and the only flaw, if we really want to find one, is the very limited length.
    Truly a pleasant surprise, 5 out of 5!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mloganboii

At first I thought I would be turned off by the lack of vagina on our heroine, but it was completely overshadowed by the quality of animation and strong setting that it didn't matter much. The makers of this clearly had a specific taste and passion for that taste enough to put hours of work into this product. Pretty hot ngl/10
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Igniculus

One of the hottest mini movie ever. Whether you are in for trap or not. I still would suggest you to try it out. This is Majenta Rose's latest work with the artist Charm Point and their best one so far. Hope to see more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Das Ras

Very short and sweet flash animation with trap content if that's what you're into. It looks amazing and goes on for longer than i expected with this kinda quality. Worth a shot, especially if you're into what you see.