pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Walkthrough.
If anyone's looking to play the new update i'd suggest waiting till he makes a bug fix. It should arrive today or tomorrow.
Some animations are too fast, out of control fast, and some other bugs.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i am lost 1 scene anyone know about it?
View attachment 170817
I think that's the scene where you and another guy (Jeo) fuck Aria (white haired chick)
Follow the walkthrough i posted a link.

">The “I met a girl named Ari…” option will unlock a scene with her if you lied on all 3 previous options. If not the guy on believe you and cock block you. again, to get all 3 lie options to make this work, you would have needed to go out at night when your character went home on day 1."

Reactions: Hentaihead

leminhduc

Aug 26, 2017
I think that's the scene where you and another guy (Jeo) fuck Aria (white haired chick)
Follow the walkthrough i posted a link.

">The “I met a girl named Ari…” option will unlock a scene with her if you lied on all 3 previous options. If not the guy on believe you and cock block you. again, to get all 3 lie options to make this work, you would have needed to go out at night when your character went home on day 1."
Thank
My save full gallery

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
FFS. Here I was all excited to play a game about a inspiring young opera singer.....
To my utter surprise I see it was all a trap!! :cryingface:
Dev you are an ASSHOLE!!! x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Synaxis

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
What are you running for an OS? If Windows then should be in the C:\Users\whateveryournameis\AppData\Local\Temp\whatevergameyoufappintoo

This folder AppData is sometimes hidden by default you need to unlock it. Shoot me a pm if it's not there

Griffan

Formerly 'Rickety-zee'
May 17, 2018
Version 1.6 should be coming soon...
I didn't get to check ver 1.5 though, was it better than 1.4 ?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
great art-but not all crazy about some of the convo options-maybe add more so we don't don't have to hurt one to make the other happy. not much content. i'm interested though.

Griffan

Formerly 'Rickety-zee'
May 17, 2018
After a quick search, I found out that someone posted version 1.6 on Svscomics.com... I just typed The Rookie and voilà !
Check below ! ;-)
=> By the way, I hope I'm allowed to do that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Have a patreon version with extra content, if anyone have, update please.