PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
In what way did this get updated? As far as I can tell, it went from like v1.6 to v2.0, so we got some fun new goodies?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
This version added Patreon only stuff (dream gallery) which contain some non canon scene and pics

the one in the OP is the public version, which mean the dream gallery is locked
so nothing much is added except some bug fixing for public version

halluva

May 18, 2017
So what's the deal with these games that all seem to share the same characters/drawings? I remember the big one a while back was where you played as a school girl and there was time travel or something. Are they just spin offs by the same creator? Are they connected in some way? Is there a best one?

Jul 18, 2018
So what's the deal with these games that all seem to share the same characters/drawings? I remember the big one a while back was where you played as a school girl and there was time travel or something. Are they just spin offs by the same creator? Are they connected in some way? Is there a best one?
Pretty sure it's shared-universe under the "Umichan" name. Most characters make a recurring appearance in at least one other game. This game and Umichan Sentoryu function as prequels to Classroom Cheaters (though neither protagonist makes an appearance in those games). Not sure where the Splashing game or Two Scoops are on the timeline. Pretty sure Futa Fantasy was a non-canon spin-off iirc.

Beyond that Classroom Cheaters seemed to be the main effort for the dev (there's been several different versions more or less completed). These other projects seemed to be one-off games that let the player do things they couldn't while playing as Maiko in the main game.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i found a bug if you call it.
>If you picked the Luma route, pick “Before you leave…”, if during the scene you get a zoom-in, then you’re good, if you didn’t, you picked the wrong option.<
i got no zoom in scene.. but i can go for luma route after that. i think the zoom in didn trigger.