Cheat Mod Ren'Py Ariane In Paradise [v1.10] Walkthrough-, Cheat- and Endings-Mod [v0.1] [Living In A Lewd World]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021

Overview:
This is a little mod for Ariane in Paradise which gives you some features for the game, including walkthrough hints, an endings gallery and the possibilty to begin the game naked without having all the achievements.​

Updated: 30.12.2021
Game/Creator: Ariane in Paradise [v1.10] / ArianeB
Modder: Living In A Lewd World
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 1.1
Language: english

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: f95zone

(Sample/Screenshot)

ArianeInParadise3.jpg

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
About a month ago, I downloaded this mod, corrected some spelling and grammar errors and such, and bundled the edits together. I was a little hesitant to release it, but I want everyone who uses this mod to have the option to use my fixes if they want to. To use it, just install the mod, then install this over it.
EDIT: This game recently received a free v1.12 patch, so I'm slightly updating the mod to support it. You can download the official free patch at . I also added an additional patch containing noise reduction upscales I did of some of the renders the free patch didn't update, but it's apparently a little too big to upload as an attachment here, so I uploaded it to mediafire:
To install the mods now, download the base game, install the v1.12 patch over it, install the base Walkthrough mod over that, install my walkthrough mod patch over that, then install my upscale patch after all of those.

Last edited:

colween

Oct 5, 2020

Overview:
This is a little mod for Ariane in Paradise which gives you some features for the game, including walkthrough hints, an endings gallery and the possibilty to begin the game naked without having all the achievements.​

Updated: 30.12.2021
Game/Creator: Ariane in Paradise [v1.10] / ArianeB
Modder: Living In A Lewd World
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 1.1
Language: english

Features:

Installation:

Download: f95zone

(Sample/Screenshot)

View attachment 1571601
About a month ago, I downloaded this mod, corrected some spelling and grammar errors and such, and bundled the edits together. I was a little hesitant to release it, but I want everyone who uses this mod to have the option to use my fixes if they want to. To use it, just install the mod, then install this over it.
EDIT: This game recently received a free v1.12 patch, so I'm slightly updating the mod to support it. You can download the official free patch at . I also added an additional patch containing noise reduction upscales I did of some of the renders the free patch didn't update, but it's apparently a little too big to upload as an attachment here, so I uploaded it to mediafire:
To install the mods now, download the base game, install the v1.12 patch over it, install the base Walkthrough mod over that, install my walkthrough mod patch over that, then install my upscale patch after all of those.
Hi
Thanks for your work guys!
Are you planning to update your mods to the last version 1.21?
If you are, thanks in advance, if not thanks anyway :)

Reactions: JenMistress

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Hi
Thanks for your work guys!
Are you planning to update your mods to the last version 1.21?
If you are, thanks in advance, if not thanks anyway :)
Alright, I took a crack at making an update to my previous update of this walkthrough mod for 1.21. The recent updates tacked on a whole bunch of persistent and temporary variable prints, and a few color changes, to just about every dialog box in the game. Perhaps it was the developers adding their own little version of a walkthrough. In any event, I have neither the time nor the inclination to update them all. So I added all of the recent changes except those to this walkthrough mod update. Maybe if some free automatic text/code merging software becomes available someday, I can add those variable print statements, too. I've edited this post with my updated mod as an attachment, though I haven't tested it much. Here is the proper installation order:

Ariane in Paradise base game
Ariane in Paradise 1.21 patch (currently free on itch.io)
Ariane in Paradise 1.21 Walkthrough Mod (attached below)
Ariane in Paradise upscale mod at

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Alright, I took a crack at making an update to my previous update of this walkthrough mod for 1.21. The recent updates tacked on a whole bunch of persistent and temporary variable prints, and a few color changes, to just about every dialog box in the game. Perhaps it was the developers adding their own little version of a walkthrough. In any event, I have neither the time nor the inclination to update them all. So I added all of the recent changes except those to this walkthrough mod update. Maybe if some free automatic text/code merging software becomes available someday, I can add those variable print statements, too. I've edited this post with my updated mod as an attachment, though I haven't tested it much. Here is the proper installation order:

Thank you very much!
I didn't even dreamed you would have done it that fast!

Reactions: Emelex

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Thank you very much!
I didn't even dreamed you would have done it that fast!
You're welcome. And again, it was only so fast because I skipped all those new variable texts and hardly tested it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Awesomeness, thank you so very much for your work on this!!!!

Reactions: Emelex
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote