RPGM - Completed - Arisa Grimoire [v2.00] [kurasuke-so-ko]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Eski69420

This came bit remind me with Demon Roots in story plot, there a progress and set back which reasonable, also sub story that enrich the game plot variant.

The art is above average, no white lightning in the hair, color and texture of character is great (izayoi's minion doll in battle is cutteeee ). Character design quite unique (Arisa, benevolent demon-queen. Ringo, lewd track runner). I love it. The setting of dungeon or place is well choice scenery, picture that peacefull and beautiful even using default rpgm tileset.

Sound, I might said average but well placed and not too overenergetic while still memorable. This BGM make me enjoy adventure with vibe slice-of-life of extraordinary antihero after school, rather bloodrush to kill demonlord and everything. Heal my scrambled school days, *hiks*.

UI, simple and ease to get used, default RPGM. Battle is not too much difficult, this game focusing on your completing story rather than grinding (but not too predetermine).

H-content, no animated no voiced (no suprise thou) but compesanted with good dark theme such anal toture, bdsm, cheating, prostitution, pregnancy, sex slave training, but lack of humiliation and exhibistsm. Cute character do dark lewd.

I give 5, because story, art, sound and H-content.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dzeliora

Honestly speaking.....
    Its.... Kinda not my thing but yeah yeah it is good, the mtl isnt really that bad if you know a bit japanese words and jokes, personally i like the comfy sub story scene than the sex scene, or whenever subaru and the others on dorm make a funny wholesome jokes.
    I dont know, is this supposed to be a normal vn game?
  3. 2.00 star(s)

raaewe

Try it only if you don't care about mtl.
    Baited into downloading cause reviews say mtl is good - but every other sentence is gibberish
    I dont play mtl games is that what is considered good? Have some standards people ;p
  4. 4.00 star(s)

sinph

Well the base game has a surprisingly little amount of H content. Now I say base game since the side quests are all locked behind H Levels which require you to voluntarily raise, this is also where a good 90-95% of the H content is.

The story is workable if a bit marred by the MTL and it's lack of being able to keep track of pronouns or even pronunciations. The gameplay is pretty basic and combat stats scale pretty linearly, no real surprises in combat so it's more or less just build stats and spam attacks. No lasting debuffs, no corruption progression or anything, you just consume an item, raise your H level and she just starts acting like a nympho.

Which would typically be where this game would get a 3 at best, if not for the fact that there's a fair amount of H content should you decide to raise the H level. Of which these are also probably best experienced through the actual event since recollections don't actually cover every scene that happens in the side quest.

Overall the combat's bit meh, the story's coherent enough, and there's no form or forced progression or challenge management. Going through the main story will more or less play out without any h content. Doing the side quest essentially requires you to provide consent to get stuck on a ride of some forced really questionable choices. Would've been nicer if it had been more organically as a cause and effect type rather than just yep consume an item to raise the H level to unlock this scene.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

PitayaPear

One of the best rpgm h-games that I've ever played. It has a huge open world full of living side characters, similar to Paradox and Kunoichi Karin.

It has an easy to navigate system, intuitive combat/progression, and a good story to boot.

The H-scene art is among the best I've ever seen, the artist is extremely talented and is able to maintain a consistent artstyle.

There's nothing to not like about this game, 5/5 would recommend.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TruenoYueno

After playing it, for me it was a slight downgrade from "Fran"

The MTL is quite good with the usual pronouns mistakes and several untranslated text and some translated names .

The only downside for me was there no corruption interaction outside those sub event and the lack of exhibitionism content.
    The training segment was pretty good and the H scenes also good.

The characters also lovable, especially Alisa.

The combat was pretty simple yet not that hard . For me, just buy every recovery item you can buy (money is easy and the items are pretty cheap) and raise your level accordingly and you can beat the boss.

Overall it was a very good game that accommodate various fetishes. But do note that while the game at the end tell us the sub stories/event were connected but for me i feel like all those sub event feels like they were stand alone and not connected to the main story as they dont affect characters interaction outside their respective sub stories.

Also the story itself pretty much linear (at least for me) as every time i got bad end the game will return me before the fight/event.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

8/10

+ Art is good.
    + Writing is good.
    + H-Scenes are well done.

= MTL is serviceable aside from some minor annoyances like the usual incorrect pronoun issue.

- Combat is not enjoyable.I cannot imagine completing this game without a cheat like MTool.
    - Scenes are easy to miss and do not unlock upon game completion. For example, sub event 2 was the story I personally enjoyed most and at the end of it I'm still missing several scenes from it. There was no obvious choice where the route split or anything and the gallery hint just says "progress sub event 2" so I have no idea what needs to be done. My only option is to start a new game and waste time guessing on how to do things different which I'm unlikely to do.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

Pretty polished fetish scene collector.

Game is broken up into main quests and sub quests. Advance the main to unlock H-Lvs (1-5) for content in the subs. There is a quick travel map and items to check on the progress of all quests.

Combat is nothing special. A slight upgrade over base rpgm with the ability to change elements on the fly. I got bored around H3 and just used a save editor to bump up stats. There is only 4 defeat scenes which the game is kind enough to provide a suicide item for each.

Early game fetishes are prostitution and hypnosis focused with most of the bdsm content in the end game but there is a smattering early.

If you enjoy the tags bust out a save editor to 1shot combat and give it a try
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Story / Overall dialogue : 5 / 5
    Character : 4 /5
    gameplay : 3.5 / 5
    H-scene : 5/5
    Overall rating : 4.5 / 5
    ( i just make it 5 since there no 4.5 star for this site rating)

Long story short, personally, I just love this game, I'm still in middle of playing it but its already enough to give this game a good review for it.

STORY (non spoiler)

A magical girl-ish ? setting game where the magic in itself is the bad guy in the story. A game where its tell the reader that No power come free.
    While there are many same concept being apply in other H-game in this site, this game takes on more interesting approach and more palatable to swallow. You can see all that from the journey that our MC Arisa takes through out the whole game. Her sexual and spiritual / magical awakening are come hand-in-hand and she slowly but surely becoming the most powerful sexy badass B*tch as you go deeper to the story.
    Its a slow corruption type game but rather than calling it corruption, its more appropriate to call it growth instead.

I personally find the story writing for this game to be truly interesting, not only that, even the mob interaction that you did during ur free roam also has interesting dialogue in it. i got quite a chuckle here and there just from talking to them.
    You can see that the writer taking quite a good care of their writing in this game.

CHARACTER
    Personally i found the character in this game are quite likeable and loveable or cute overall. The MC Arisa is just badass personality wise and has great body to match. Good for the sore eyes to watch.
    Her group of friend and even other character as well are quite likeable for my liking.

H-SCENE
    The H-scene art is just gorgeous and cute. its has good length each and has appropriate amount for this size of game. Quite a lot's of fetish too, from vanilla sweet to mind control rapey bondage situation. Although i say rape, Its still quite tame overall though. Not to dark or depressing.

GAMEPLAY
    Its okay-ish gameplay i guess, its basically just a cheap knockoff of Honkai star rail to be exact, but at least the element superiority system are actually working quite well in this game. So it not just there to be different flavor with no substances whatsoever. Its enjoyable for good while but at the end of the day, its still just RPGM standard.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ShdowNepto

Wow, what an experience

I really enjoyed 12 hours (it lasts at least 8 hours but I was doing everything).

As an RPG objectively has two details is very easy to break the game if you know how to play and the element system really does not serve for nothing, apart from that is a pretty outstanding game if you like the genres it has, solid art and entertaining characters.

If I were objective I would only give it 4 stars, but for my personal taste I give it the fifth, because if I honestly liked it maybe I would put it in my personal top H-RPG.

I will pay attention to future works of this circle.