• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Ariya on Estrusis [Development Thread]

Estrus Mark

Jan 4, 2022
Profile.png

Ariya on Estrusis

Welcome the the dev threat and first post ive made on this site! Twitter:

This is where I will be documenting the development of my first nsfw game, Ariya on Estrusis! (Name of course pending).

Intro Blurb:

Our protagonist is Ariya, the oldest of three sisters that are all part of the same intergalactic institution, the IPS (intergalactic Planet Scouts) ,with the goal of exploring new worlds, making contact with alien life if it exists, and documenting all the different worlds out there. To boldly go, where no one has gone before, one could say.

Ariyas sister Mina has gone on one such mission to a newly discovered planet called Estrusis. Its is far off, and protected by a thick layer of meteorites which allows only small, singleman ships to enter its atmosphere. But prior readings indicated that the planet could harbor actual alien life, which Mina always had as her life goal to discover.

Now, Mina seems to be cut off, with the last transmission to reach Ariya being a distress signal from the surface of Estrusis. Of course, Ariya sees only one choice: Go out there, and rescue her little sister! And so she starts her mission, not knowing what awaits her on this strange world, where the air is thick and musky and the ground is soft and warm to the touch...

What kind of game will this be?

This will be a 2D pixelart top down RPG type game, with overworld combat and a heavy focus on permanent sexual status effects and corruption. If you have played "Ayano the Exorcist" or "The Agnietta: Healer and the Cursed Dungeon" you should have a pretty good idea of the kind of setting and gameplay I have planned. I am not sure If ill be going for RPG MV or Unity yet. Time will tell once I start structural work on the game.

Planned Fetishes include: Female Protagonist, Handjob, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Teasing, Tentacles, Cumcovered/Cumconsumption, Hypnosis/Mindcontrol, Corruption, Ye Ol Crotch Tattoo, Alien bestiality, ENF, Incest (Depending on how i go with the story), Impregnation (if I find the time and energy to implement it, im not too into it myself but see how it could feel amiss in a setting like this), maybe more?

Some design parts im already pretty sure on:
-There will be minor crafting mechanics to repair your outfit and upgrade your weapons in some way.
-I want there to be some minor over world puzzles/metroidvania type levels so the game feels interesting to explore and you cant jsut walk through it once
-The highlight of the game is the standing picture that should be able to react to most situation with loads of expressions, damage/lust states and sprites for enemies clinging onto you etc
-I want there to be CGs for certain scenes (the ones with the super simple "animation" where one scene has like 4 CGs) (this is dependent on my time and how much my pixel art improves during development.)
-There will be no death or actual physical harm happening to Ariya, instead of health she will have energy, and instead of dying she will simply be "taken in" by the monsters for a while before being released with heightened lust stats
-I want different body parts to have affinity stats that will be raised by sexual events and make ariya more receptive to future harrassment by monsters there

What is your plan for this as a project?

Here is where i need to be realistic and say that I am not sure. My dreams for this are of course pretty lofty, though i will try my darndest to build the game in a way that can be finished quickly, with not too much stuff dependent on large overbearing systems.
This is because right now i am doing this entirely in my free time, and while im very motivated right now, sadly this kind of motivation typically does not hold up for me.
This is also why I will not monetize this yet in any way, though that would of course be the dream. If I do finish a proper version 0.01 or Demo at least, maybe i will consider it though.

And thats that! Please do ask me any questions you have about this project, any ideas or things you like to see too. Of course I cant promise to fullfil all wishes, but i would definitly appreciate the engagement. Just remember I am doing this for, in my free time, as an amateur. Be Kind.

Ill leave you with the fruits of my labor so far, a glimpse at the standing image and its different states that will accompany you throughout the game!
States.png oh and pls tell me if ive posted this in the wrong place /the wrong way. new to this lol

Last edited:
Reactions: zozogazygua

Estrus Mark

Jan 4, 2022
Dev Update 06.01.22

Pretty sure ill be going with rpg maker just because its easier and i dont really plan to do anything it cant do.

Actor1-export.png
Here you can see the player sprite i whipped up for ariya as well as a work in progress mockup for what a basic status effect/affliction would look like.

PreviewAh.png
This is a basic slug enemy that attaches to ariya, slimes up the part it is attached to and of course stimulates it, heighteneing her arousal. you can shake it off or choose to let it stay in order to give ariya the pleasure. The slime it applies also acts as an aphrodisiac, so youll have to wash that off if you want to get rid of the effects completely. Her pants are also ripped here, since all clothing parts (Pants, Arms, Chest and Crotch/Tummy) can be damaged individually until Ariya is entirely naked. Items will be able to be crafted that let you repair clothing parts or the whole out fit. As well as possibly upgrades to make them more resistant.

Last edited:

Estrus Mark

Jan 4, 2022
Dev Update 07.01.22

1641572755193.png
Testing out editing floor tiles and adding them to the game, pretty proud of the results!

Last edited:

Estrus Mark

Jan 4, 2022
Dev Update 08.01.22

Today I contintued work on states for Ariya, namely damage states of her suit (which are done) and states of being covered in cum (of which ive finished half).

Each suit part (arms, legs, tummy/crotch and chest) can be toggled between 5 states indivually (Full, slight damage, middle damage, heavy damage and gone) though ill probably combine chest and arms as well as tummy and legs, for simplicity's sake. The red "dividers" will be gone once the two connected suit part are completely broken.

As for the cum covering about the same thing applies, with 4 states (no cum, slight coverage, medium coverage and heavy coverage), though i also want to have a 5th state, which would be her being completely drenched. This one is a matter of if I can make it look good.
Right now I have finished her lower body (so legs and crotch, as you can see). Next is her upper body and finally her face and hair.
PreviewAh.png

Estrus Mark

Jan 4, 2022
Dev Update 09.01.2022

BaseAriyaBody.png
And there we go! Cum covered states are completely finished. I did also do a "drenched" state as eluded to in the last post. I am not showing that here yet though, so you can find it in the game later ;)

Next I will probably make a blush and fix her hand, as well as thinking about how I what kind of states I need for her arms, just so she can express herself better/have more interesting situation. I am thinking one with raised arms which could be used for events in which tentacles are restraining her by the arms and possibly one of her covering her breast for when is she isnt used to being naked. I am not sure if I want to show masturbation in her standing sprite or through CGs, so thats also a decision i need to make.

Estrus Mark

Jan 4, 2022
Dev Update 05.04.2022

Been a while but I also did quite a bit! redrew Ariyas face almost entirely, redrew all cum states, added more cumstates, did some tweaks to the body and started work on a few conditions other than "cum covered". Also thought up alot of design ideas for possible enemies and the conditions they apply, as well as story and quest ideas. I am very sure about what I want the game to play like and be structured like.

Here is the result of the visual stuff: Ariya 2.0 ;D I really like her face and hair much more now, as she looks both cuter and more mature to me.

BaseAriyaBody.png

Estrus Mark

Jan 4, 2022
Dev Update 05.04.2022 II

And another sneak peek at one of the first basic enemies! This is the Linguslug, which uses its slimy body to stick to victims and its long tongue to spread an aphrodisiac lotion over their bodies.
linguslug.png

Ive also made a twitter account! Please follow if youre interested, as ill probably post more smaller updates over there than here.

Reactions: zozogazygua