4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I'm not 'he', I'm 'she', and yes, I totally understand your comments about my English. I will try to improve the dialogues and grammar as much as I can.

Thank you very much for your suggestions, I will take them into account
My new word for the day is vestimentedness but i have not been able to use it in a sentence yet

do not worry what anybody says about your english; most english people think speaking a foreign language means talking slowly and loudly

decc_

Jul 20, 2019
I'll absolutely take an eye on this, please, I need another release, as soon as possible and I could think about supporting this project on Patreon, I really like female protagonists and all the plots that can be with it, also exhibitionism is one of my most favorite genres for NV, so good job for now and for the future I hope

Reactions: Sylver Games

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I'll absolutely take an eye on this, please, I need another release, as soon as possible and I could think about supporting this project on Patreon, I really like female protagonists and all the plots that can be with it, also exhibitionism is one of my most favorite genres for NV, so good job for now and for the future I hope
Thank you very much for your words, I really appreciate it.

An update will probably be available within the next month, but I still started working on it today, and there's still a lot to do. Anyway, I hope you like'll it as much as this first release or more

Last edited:
Reactions: junkanon and decc_

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Public release (Version 0.01b) within 2 days (already avaliable on Patreon)

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Hi, version 0.01b released to the general public.

Here are the links:

MAC:
PC/Linux:
Android:
iOS:

Changelog:

Changed some renderings, modified transitions of animations and scenes, improved some dialogues and added a presentation at the beginning of the game.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I really quite liked it, and really want to see it evolve. After the disappearance of the author of Project SAGE I am really glad to see this one coming... ^^

Really impressed by the range of expressions the MC has, this is quite nice for a change.

On a side note, some little things I noted that would be nice to correct:
  • There is a "faux-raccord" (sorry I do not know how to say it in english) during the breakfeast scene, when she is sitted, depending on the angle of view she will have her legs crossed or not. My OCD is screaming... ^^
  • In the car scene, during the choice you have to make with Arizona, there is some goggles floating alone in the air at the top of the screen (around the center top).
  • Not a bug this time, but I would have loved a little more than a quick pic of 2 seconds of the top of her head for the car blowjob.
EDIT: For a review I will wait for a little bit more on the game, but I am quite optimistic, thank you for this game Sylvie Dreams.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I really quite liked it, and really want to see it evolve. After the disappearance of the author of Project SAGE I am really glad to see this one coming... ^^

Really impressed by the range of expressions the MC has, this is quite nice for a change.

On a side note, some little things I noted that would be nice to correct:
  • There is a "faux-raccord" (sorry I do not know how to say it in english) during the breakfeast scene, when she is sitted, depending on the angle of view she will have her legs crossed or not. My OCD is screaming... ^^
  • In the car scene, during the choice you have to make with Arizona, there is some goggles floating alone in the air at the top of the screen (around the center top).
  • Not a bug this time, but I would have loved a little more than a quick pic of 2 seconds of the top of her head for the car blowjob.
EDIT: For a review I will wait for a little bit more on the game, but I am quite optimistic, thank you for this game Sylvie Dreams.
Thank you so much for your comments!

I am checking and correcting scene issues. On a side note, the "faux-raccord" was made on purpose, Arizona is moving during that scene (at least her legs), that was my initial intention.

Version 0.02 is ready, the only thing missing is a more correct translation to English.

The problem is that each number in each version is a day in the life of Arizona (example: 0.02: day 2, 0.03: day 3 and so on) and I'm deciding whether to release this version 0.02 or wait a little longer and release version 0.04 or 0.05 (with much more content).

Currently version 0.02 has 230 images and 5 animations.

This question has already been thrown to my patrons, but I haven't made a decision yet, what do you think?

Reactions: Zorlun

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Thank you so much for your comments!

I am checking and correcting scene issues. On a side note, the "faux-raccord" was made on purpose, Arizona is moving during that scene (at least her legs), that was my initial intention.

Version 0.02 is ready, the only thing missing is a more correct translation to English.

The problem is that each number in each version is a day in the life of Arizona (example: 0.02: day 2, 0.03: day 3 and so on) and I'm deciding whether to release this version 0.02 or wait a little longer and release version 0.04 or 0.05 (with much more content).

This question has already been thrown to my patrons, but I haven't made a decision yet, what do you think?
No thanks needed, always happy to see a good "female protagonist" game coming around, of good quality.

For the english, I understand your pain, as a french man, I always feel quite dumb when I am not able to express my thoughts when writing in english. I noted quite a lot of corrections needed in your text, but I did not make a list of it (too much sorry ^^). Since the game is still short for now, if you send me a list to your script, I would be happy to revise a bit the translation (it will certainly not be perfect as it is not my first language, but still, it could help if you want).

For the rate of release, if they have as much material than the first day, I would like the day by day, I thought that for a first release it had quite a good amount of it.

EDIT: Forgot also, I would point out that the text in Bold is pretty much unreadable, your text is already wrote quite big and thick (people seeing another thing here have a dirty mind ^^), if you put more text in Bold, you should reduce the thickness of the text.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Personally I like bigger updates. For me nothing is more disappointing than getting a new update only to get like 5-10min content. But then I think it depends a how often the content is.
As much as I dislike short updates, waiting several months and only get 20 min is worse i feel.

Honestly I'd say do what is best for you. A sustainable and regular update schedule beats any irregular small or large updates.

Can't believe I'm saying this, because I really want more Arizona, but my "vote" would be wait a little longer for 0.04 or 05.

Sylver Games

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Personally I like bigger updates. For me nothing is more disappointing than getting a new update only to get like 5-10min content. But then I think it depends a how often the content is.
As much as I dislike short updates, waiting several months and only get 20 min is worse i feel.

Honestly I'd say do what is best for you. A sustainable and regular update schedule beats any irregular small or large updates.

Can't believe I'm saying this, because I really want more Arizona, but my "vote" would be wait a little longer for 0.04 or 05.
Ok, I understand perfectly all the reasons given, and I also have to say that I agree but, in the present case, and after talking, discussing and thinking about it, taking into account the novelty of the game, version 0.02 will be released in the next few days and, version 0.04 will follow, probably towards the end of the month, beginning of the next month.

It's more about providing a little more content to these initial versions.

My intention from that moment on, is to make updates of 2/3/4 days of Arizona's life every month or month and a half at the most, depending on how much free time I have left from my daily work.

I hope I can make everyone happy with this decision, especially my patrons, as is logical.

Greetings and a big thank you for your comments :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
loved the first version! worst part is waiting for more content.

looking forward to ditching the bf and being more risky around the house.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes