danadana

Aug 5, 2023
He says that the next project will be not futa but some romatic game without ntr if i remember coretly.
I don't know if I dreamed it or read it from a user, but the female protagonist is going to be a centaur futanari in the next game?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
it not like i hate futa, but every fucking futa game, the fucking futa have a huge dick as big as their leg, they look like a fucking monster with 3 leg at some point.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
A complex perhaps?
I don't think it's a complex if you look at futa type games, all the characters have huge cocks which in the case of this developer are similar but in other games it is somewhat disproportionate so I understand their prejudices

gaymerbaymer

Feb 25, 2024
During the Duston route, at some point in the middle of the game in the entrainment district (where the love hotels are), the video club will suddenly have an attention sign telling that there is a event happening. After you save the store clerk, you will get a VIP card, and you will be able to rent the Adult Films with the Mechanic Girl.
The event starts a bit before Duston and Eleanor go on that trip to headquarters, but you don't need to worry too much about the timing because the event doesn't have a time limit as far as I know.
I did that but no scenes were added in the gallery. I was wondering if the scene will be added there or I am too dumb to access them??

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes