danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Scars of Summer After had a decent translation a few hours after it's release. Shouldn't be long.
It's not that simple but you can go to the dazedanon discord and ask, scars of summer has been a special case and cost 120 dollars that had to be paid by crowdfounding

but it is more viable if you are desperate to download the edited mtl version and copy the content of the dlc into it and then use mtool to translate the remaining scenes so you would have a part of the game translated by chubby and the dlc with mtool

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
It's not that simple but you can go to the dazedanon discord and ask, scars of summer has been a special case and cost 120 dollars that had to be paid by crowdfounding

but it is more viable if you are desperate to download the edited mtl version and copy the content of the dlc into it and then use mtool to translate the remaining scenes so you would have a part of the game translated by chubby and the dlc with mtool
$120 for a trashy MTL is absolutely surreal to me. I'd rather wait for the Kagura Games translation at this point.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
$120 for a trashy MTL is absolutely surreal to me. I'd rather wait for the Kagura Games translation at this point.
People didn't pay for shit MTL, people paid to have a decent translation (much better than the rest of MTL) on the day the game release If people pay for their translations it is because they believe it is worth paying for them.

And as I say, always ask how much it costs to translate a game manually from a translator who does charge per hour or those who charge you for translated words and make a comparison in time/money.

for for every 1000 words between 60 and 100 dollars, because is a translation from Japanese to English, even more money and add editing and revision, so do the math.

Last edited:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
No. and I don't think the previous game had any netorase either. It seems like Gaptax isn't really into that, he prefer to make the MC more of a denial character.
This. Given the choices in the game, you can make your character kind of realize it, especially with the Sergeant guy, the one who takes your wife to the karaoke place. Since he makes videos of their actions, it's kind of more obvious, but nothing in the writing gives the player the idea the character you take over is aware of much. Frankly, given how little actual, you know, character the player sprite has, it doesn't really matter. It is more netori than anything.
If there's a problem with the gameplay, it's that: whatever you do, no matter the choices you choose after the fights with Dalton or wherever, the player sprite doesn't stop acting oblivious. Could have been more interesting to have him slowly realize it. ESPECIALLY after you can, after the Dalton ending, find a freaking filled condom containing your wife's ring. There is no way any husband smart enough to get up out of bed would not recognize his wife's ring.

Reactions: hunk6969
Aug 10, 2020

Well shit.
0c480726cb7a31d610209da3a2ea35f7.jpg

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I know everyone is hyped to played the DLC, I am too, but it's not like there is any need to be in hurry. We have waited for so many months since it was announced, waiting a little bit more for the Kagura translation is not that big of a deal.

This is much better than most other games, when you don't know if it will ever get translated at all, or if it does get translated, it's unreadable MTL poetry.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
... Will money make Kagura Translations bump up the DLC in their priorities? Or are they already working on it in conjunction with the original creator? Also, that bikini shot, YUM. Like to know some of the story behind that. Wearing it underneath her uniform while on the base, or while out behind her hubbies back?

Oh, more seriously, do we know the DLC will deal with all three routes? None of the preview pics scream the Shota's route to me.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Will money make Kagura Translations bump up the DLC in their priorities?
Not really, unless you want to throw away a couple of thousands $ to bribe the translations team to hurry it up?

Kaguragames probably puts some priority on games that sell well on steam, so how fast the DLC will get translated depends on how well Solgate did since it got released on Steam.

Or are they already working on it in conjunction with the original creator?
The developer has explicitly stated that they haven't sent anything over to Kagura yet, and that they would sent them the files when the DLC is officially over.

Also, that bikini shot, YUM. Like to know some of the story behind that. Wearing it underneath her uniform while on the base, or while out behind her hubbies back?
I think that's actually the underwear that Harry makes Eleanor wear on his route, although I could be making a mistake tho.

Oh, more seriously, do we know the DLC will deal with all three routes? None of the preview pics scream the Shota's route to me.
We don't know how many scenes each of the 'antagonist' will get, except that Duston will most likely have the most of the 3, but we do know everyone will get several scenes.
And we have seen Nagi in a couple of the previews, not during the H-scenes but we have seen his sprite in game.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
on the thousands, no, no I do not.

That is what I thought about the swimsuit, yeah, but I couldn't remember if she had ever warn it under her uniform. Would prefer to see more naked apron, but meh, that's a personal preference LOL.

I had seen that about the Duston route, and some that, like the bikini had hinted at Harry. Hadn't seen the Nagi sprite in the previews. Thanks.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
We are now within the month of release and getting ever closer to the endgame, here's some art gaptax has posted on ci-en going back some months and years of characters from other games.
Nice. I didn't know Gaptax drew Rika

Dec 26, 2020
We are now within the month of release and getting ever closer to the endgame, here's some art gaptax has posted on ci-en going back some months and years of characters from other games.
Thanks a lot mate! Does anyone remember what is the game that features the character with white hair?

nasty171717

Sep 6, 2022
Someone have remove static latest for ver 1.04 -1.09 and
Can I have some more games that have h scenes after the MC has done something and put them in the memory room?

Reactions: ZACK1775

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Someone have remove static latest for ver 1.04 -1.09 and
Can I have some more games that have h scenes after the MC has done something and put them in the memory room?
Just one game that comes to mind that may not be the same as you are wanting is NTR Knight that has scenes you can find but if you choose to do something else a notification pops up pretty much telling you that the girl was being used by some guy and you missed it

• Red Heart
Reactions: nasty171717
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes