nasty171717

Sep 6, 2022
Just one game that comes to mind that may not be the same as you are wanting is NTR Knight that has scenes you can find but if you choose to do something else a notification pops up pretty much telling you that the girl was being used by some guy and you missed it
Tks sir, but i still need remove static form ver 1.09

Zhangchi

Jan 3, 2022
so how to change to control the women, i mean previos game this dev always let us control her, but now i cant find out

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The anticipation is just killing me, I've rarely waited for anything so much O_O... I hope (the addon, DLC or whatever it is) will be on Steam...
That has already been said, there is no confirmation from Kagura because the game has not yet been released so they cannot make an announcement but there are words from Gaptax saying that yes, Kagura will translate the DLC

Once the DLC comes out, which seems to be being delayed for different reasons, Kagura will surely make the announcement.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Translation of the (STEAM) version (as well as the DLC release) is something I'll be waiting for a long time, so the translation doesn't really bother me that much, the important thing is that I bought it... ^_^

onitiyashi
  • Use one of the Save editors, and maybe there will be a line with the name there.
  • Install RPGmaker and tinker with the game code -_- ... there's no straightforward method.

rinlenisno1

Nov 5, 2020
Translation of the (STEAM) version (as well as the DLC release) is something I'll be waiting for a long time, so the translation doesn't really bother me that much, the important thing is that I bought it... ^_^

onitiyashi
  • Use one of the Save editors, and maybe there will be a line with the name there.
  • Install RPGmaker and tinker with the game code -_- ... there's no straightforward method.
what the source for you banner ?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
So either he'll release the update on sunday, announce the actual release date that is some day next week or announcing the possible further delay of the update. Hoping it's not the 3rd one tho.

View attachment 4027763
That's what it is, sometimes there are delays for different reasons. I recommend that whatever the announcement is, whether positive or negative, don't give it too much thought because by the time you realize it, it will have already come out. If you are aware, the wait will be eternal.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes