SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Everyone is really excited about the DLC, and I won´t say that I´m not, since that would be a complete lie.

Yet, a part of me wishes that the developer would have chosen to start a new game altogether, because as much as Solgate might have been my favorite H-game as of late, my favorite moments in the game are in the beginning and middle parts of the story, with Eleanor getting corrupted and harassed.

From what I have read and seen in the development previews, it seems like everything will be occurring with an already fallen FL, and while I will probably buy the DLC on release and play it a few times from start to finish, I can´t say that I will love it as much as I loved the main game.

(Of course, if GapTax next project is a crazy idea like the Centaur Futanari one, I might be really glad for the DLC.)

Aug 10, 2020
Everyone is really excited about the DLC, and I won´t say that I´m not, since that would be a complete lie.

Yet, a part of me wishes that the developer would have chosen to start a new game altogether, because as much as Solgate might have been my favorite H-game as of late, my favorite moments in the game are in the beginning and middle parts of the story, with Eleanor getting corrupted and harassed.

From what I have read and seen in the development previews, it seems like everything will be occurring with an already fallen FL, and while I will probably buy the DLC on release and play it a few times from start to finish, I can´t say that I will love it as much as I loved the main game.

(Of course, if GapTax next project is a crazy idea like the Centaur Futanari one, I might be really glad for the DLC.)
If the amount of "fallen" content hadn't been so pitiful in the first place, I'd probably agree. He certainly didn't need to add so much lmao. Could have been a much smaller DLC.

I was disappointed there was no "sleep with everyone and everything route" too and that's not being added to the DLC either. Hoping his next game has more variety. Still feel like Rai-oh-Gar will stay my favorite.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I was disappointed there was no "sleep with everyone and everything route" too and that's not being added to the DLC either. Hoping his next game has more variety. Still feel like Rai-oh-Gar will stay my favorite.
Nah, I think it's better not having a town bicycle for once. Although Rai-Oh-Gar is still better but it's a nice change of pace.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
If the amount of "fallen" content hadn't been so pitiful in the first place, I'd probably agree. He certainly didn't need to add so much lmao. Could have been a much smaller DLC.
I get what you mean, if the main game had one more post-ending Duston scene and 2 more for Neji/Nagi (Whatever his name was) and Harry each, most people would have probably been satisfied. Not that I will complain about the developer swinging for the benches, for all I know we might be about to experience peak cinema when the DLC is released.

I like it more when the heroine is faithful to a singular bull while being a huge cheating sow for her husband/boyfriend, so Solgate´s development was the best possible course for me.

That being said, I would have really liked a bit more of content between Eleanor and the protagonist, I always like seeing the heroine of an NTR work compare her husband with whoever she is cheating on him with.
It also helps to make the NTR itself sting more when you see a couple being broken apart when the ML and the FL actually interact with one another.

Aug 10, 2020
Nah, I think it's better not having a town bicycle for once. Although Rai-Oh-Gar is still better but it's a nice change of pace.
lmao that's fair. I'd only have wanted it as a singular route anyways, good to have options. :3

I get what you mean, if the main game had one more post-ending Duston scene and 2 more for Neji/Nagi (Whatever his name was) and Harry each, most people would have probably been satisfied. Not that I will complain about the developer swinging for the benches, for all I know we might be about to experience peak cinema when the DLC is released.

I like it more when the heroine is faithful to a singular bull while being a huge cheating sow for her husband/boyfriend, so Solgate´s development was the best possible course for me.

That being said, I would have really liked a bit more of content between Eleanor and the protagonist, I always like seeing the heroine of an NTR work compare her husband with whoever she is cheating on him with.
It also helps to make the NTR itself sting more when you see a couple being broken apart when the ML and the FL actually interact with one another.
Yeah, actually. Even though you play as the male character you really know nothing about him or their relationship. The NTR ends up feeling a little hollow. Some pre-fallen interactions would have been nice for the DLC. Excited to see the devs next work as they seem to take feedback well. Shame it could be like 3 years away lol

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I cling to the hope that there will be more mid-stage corruption scenes than i expect. The dlc isn't 100% late game or after game content, we have seen other images,too. I hope it will be almost half / half (a man can dream guys!).

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I cling to the hope that there will be more mid-stage corruption scenes than i expect. The dlc isn't 100% late game or after game content, we have seen other images,too. I hope it will be almost half / half (a man can dream guys!).
I might be wrong, and I actually hope so, but I just went through all the ciel previews and I haven't seen anything that looked like an early-middle game scenario (Except one that looked like Eleanor was uncomfortable with public exhibitionism, maybe?).

Anyways, I guess it's better to hold onto the hope of having those type of scenes for now.

I noticed, while looking for something else, that practically every single Ci-El post got posted around 7 pm in Japan time, meaning that the announcement is most likely going to come out in 5 hours, if it follows the pattern.

Something very funny about all this, that whenever the DLC gets officially released, I'm probably going to need to stop checking the thread until we get some sort of translation.
I don't want spoilers.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
New post
For those too lazy to click a link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1726395900135.png

Progress Report
I apologize for the late release and notification. I'm
currently in the process of asking a friend to test play the game, and
fixing any issues that arise during that process.

I'm hoping to get it out sometime around next Sunday.

Please wait a little longer for the release of the DLC content "Armored Machine Solgante Plus" for the Battleship Solgante .

Note for people outside of Japan
The DLC patch uses software other than RPG Maker to update it,
so I don't know if it will work properly on OS outside of Japan.

If you're unsure whether it will work properly, I think it would be safe to wait for it to be released by KaguraGames, although the release date has not yet been decided.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
bruh 2024 and even the Japanese don't know that we can play their games by changing the PC language to Japanese :FacePalm:
Why would Japanese people care about western workarounds. My country uses a non-latin alphabet and I haven't got the faintest clue how your computer would render it, it's completely useless info for me.

So it's a safe move for them to issue a warning rather than deal with possible support tickets about something they can't help with.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Why would Japanese people care about western workarounds. My country uses a non-latin alphabet and I haven't got the faintest clue how your computer would render it, it's completely useless info for me.

So it's a safe move for them to issue a warning rather than deal with possible support tickets about something they can't help with.
You are absolutely right, sometimes I don't remember that there are stupid people who are capable of put a ticket saying that their game doesn't work creating more problems, my bad and he probably emphasized it because it had already happened to him.

Reactions: Burgundy

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
For those too lazy to click a link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 4035984

Progress Report
I apologize for the late release and notification. I'm
currently in the process of asking a friend to test play the game, and
fixing any issues that arise during that process.

I'm hoping to get it out sometime around next Sunday.

Please wait a little longer for the release of the DLC content "Armored Machine Solgante Plus" for the Battleship Solgante .

Note for people outside of Japan
The DLC patch uses software other than RPG Maker to update it,
so I don't know if it will work properly on OS outside of Japan.

If you're unsure whether it will work properly, I think it would be safe to wait for it to be released by KaguraGames, although the release date has not yet been decided.
Next Sunday? Fuuuucckk that's literally a day before I gotta get back for semester

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes