shinner12

Oct 29, 2019
Why would Japanese people care about western workarounds. My country uses a non-latin alphabet and I haven't got the faintest clue how your computer would render it, it's completely useless info for me.

So it's a safe move for them to issue a warning rather than deal with possible support tickets about something they can't help with.
locale emulators are super easy tho and most issues are just RPGM being old as fuck and weird sometimes

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
For those too lazy to click a link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 4035984

Progress Report
I apologize for the late release and notification. I'm
currently in the process of asking a friend to test play the game, and
fixing any issues that arise during that process.

I'm hoping to get it out sometime around next Sunday.

Please wait a little longer for the release of the DLC content "Armored Machine Solgante Plus" for the Battleship Solgante .

Note for people outside of Japan
The DLC patch uses software other than RPG Maker to update it,
so I don't know if it will work properly on OS outside of Japan.

If you're unsure whether it will work properly, I think it would be safe to wait for it to be released by KaguraGames, although the release date has not yet been decided.
I kinda expected this since it's looking like this DLC is gonna be a big expansion, but in the post he's hoping to release it on sunday....which doesn't guarantee that he'll realease it on sunday. I'm fine with it if he needs to keep extending as long as there's constant updates in regards to the DLC. Also I liked that he released the teaser photos for free but I guess that's because of the previous posts saying to stop paying for the fee anymore since the DLC is almost finished.

Feb 9, 2021
i am already achieve 3 ending w/ 100% all of sequence and cockpit com. at first i want to ask if there is a mod which can clear the blur on cockpit cam........ until i saw this
For those too lazy to click a link.

View attachment 4035984

Progress Report
I apologize for the late release and notification. I'm
currently in the process of asking a friend to test play the game, and
fixing any issues that arise during that process.

I'm hoping to get it out sometime around next Sunday.

Please wait a little longer for the release of the DLC content "Armored Machine Solgante Plus" for the Battleship Solgante .

Note for people outside of Japan
The DLC patch uses software other than RPG Maker to update it,
so I don't know if it will work properly on OS outside of Japan.

If you're unsure whether it will work properly, I think it would be safe to wait for it to be released by KaguraGames, although the release date has not yet been decided.
if the DLC is include BRIGHT cockpit cam, i doesn't mind to play again :p

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
i am already achieve 3 ending w/ 100% all of sequence and cockpit com. at first i want to ask if there is a mod which can clear the blur on cockpit cam........ until i saw this

if the DLC is include BRIGHT cockpit cam, i doesn't mind to play again :p
about the mod, answer is yes.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I might be wrong, and I actually hope so, but I just went through all the ciel previews and I haven't seen anything that looked like an early-middle game scenario (Except one that looked like Eleanor was uncomfortable with public exhibitionism, maybe?).
To be honest i also only remember one such scene.
But we will find out soon enough if that will be the only one.

A bit different from this, i would REALLY have liked it if the dlc would have improved the pixel art and animation for the h-scenes. If i had to reduce my nitpicking to one single point it would be the half hearted pixel animations during sex scenes. For example while Eleanora was getting fucked by the Colonel and all we saw was her sprite lying in the sun lounger while the Colonels sprite was standing next to her.
Games like Henteria Chronicles or Scars of Summer have been soo much better in that regard. Because Sorgante is so close to perfecton in my eyes this point stings even more. Can't have everything i guess :/

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
To be honest i also only remember one such scene.

A bit different from this, i would REALLY have liked it if the dlc would have improved the pixel art and animation for the h-scenes. If i had to reduce my nitpicking to one single point it would be the half hearted pixel animations during sex scenes. For example while Eleanora was getting fucked by the Colonel and all we saw was her sprite lying in the sun lounger while the Colonels sprite was standing next to her.
Games like Henteria Chronicles or Scars of Summer have been soo much better in that regard. Because Sorgante is so close to perfecton in my eyes this point stings even more. Can't have everything i guess :/
this is the best cockpit cam scene

sorgante 2.png

change my mind!!!!
It's going to be difficult to do something better.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
To be honest i also only remember one such scene. 1726443728132.png

I understand what you are saying, as that scene does look like something from the middle/early parts of the game as she has done much more depraved stuff with Harry and Duston in their routes, but here is a thing.

I might be losing the plot, but looking at the dick size in the picture, that looks like it belongs more to Nagi/Shota/Neji than either of the other two antagonists. Or at least that was the conclusion I came to back when that preview came out.

And if my dick intuition is true, Eleanor's reaction would make the most sense, as she didn't have any comms event with him during their route.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes