danadana

Aug 5, 2023
new version link please
It has not been released the dlc yet, there is an estimated date that is for this Sunday (in Japan the week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday), maybe sooner or later, but there may be more delays. There is a high probability that it will be released this week, but it is not certain, and I emphasize that the DLC is in Japanese so it will only be compatible with Japanese versions of the game.

I'm already seeing someone copying the content of the DLC in the Kagura version and posting errors saying that it doesn't work or is not translated :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I'm already seeing someone copying the content of the DLC in the Kagura version and posting errors saying that it doesn't work or is not translated
I have actually never played a DLC like this one from a hentai game, the closest thing was when I played Winter Memories somewhat recently, but I don’t really know how DLC's usually go.

Are DLCs like the one Solgate going to get usually something you have to add to the main game folder or more of a stand-alone game that doesn't need the main game to function?

Reactions: Diegoz

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I have actually never played a DLC like this one from a hentai game, the closest thing was when I played Winter Memories somewhat recently, but I don’t really know how DLC's usually go.

Are DLCs like the one Solgate going to get usually something you have to add to the main game folder or more of a stand-alone game that doesn't need the main game to function?
RPG games have a www folder, the dlc is a www folder, you just have to copy the contents of this folder of the dlc into the base game to add the new files and the dlc/expansion would be available in your game, but as I said above it has to be in a Japanese version of the game since it will not be compatible with the Kagura version until the company translates the dlc.

As Gaptax says, not only that is important, it uses software that is not part of RPGM, so you need change the PC language to Japanese so that the PC can read kanji, the Japanese codes are different from the rest, if your PC cannot read then, you probably won't be able to play due to a conflict between Windows and the game.

You have to go to control panel/time and region/and change the region to Japanese or use an emulator but that is already depending on third-party programs.

Don't ask me about mobile emulators because I have no idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz and SixDates

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
RPG games have a www folder, the dlc is a www folder, you just have to copy the contents of this folder of the dlc into the base game to add the new files and the dlc/expansion would be available in your game, but as I said above it has to be in a Japanese version of the game since it will not be compatible with the Kagura version until the company translates the dlc.
Thanks for the info, I guess that depending on whatever or not we get a fantranslation before the Kagura release I might need to get the steam version of the main game.

It probably would be a good idea to replay the game with the steam version before the DLC drops, just to see the differences in translations anyway.

As Gaptax says, not only that is important, it uses software that is not part of RPGM, so you need change the PC language to Japanese so that the PC can read kanji, the Japanese codes are different from the rest, if your PC cannot read then, you probably won't be able to play due to a conflict between Windows and the game.

You have to go to control panel/time and region/and change the region to Japanese or use an emulator but that is already depending on third-party programs
Yeah, I'm pretty used to changing the syntax language and all that stuff after playing so many VNs over the years.
(Although if I'm being honest, sometimes you can just wing it with the game without changing it, more often than not Japanese games ran without an issue for me without changing the language.)

Reactions: danadana

shinner12

Oct 29, 2019

You have to go to control panel/time and region/and change the region to Japanese or use an emulator but that is already depending on third-party programs.

Don't ask me about mobile emulators because I have no idea.
I have always used this so much less effort

Aug 10, 2020
It has not been released the dlc yet, there is an estimated date that is for this Sunday (in Japan the week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday), maybe sooner or later, but there may be more delays. There is a high probability that it will be released this week, but it is not certain, and I emphasize that the DLC is in Japanese so it will only be compatible with Japanese versions of the game.

I'm already seeing someone copying the content of the DLC in the Kagura version and posting errors saying that it doesn't work or is not translated :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Wait. Hold up. Are there places that Sunday is not the start of the week?

Reactions: Racoon_4
Mar 20, 2023
Hahahaha

I believe the same thing, some people on the topic were disappointed by the fact that Naji didn't have any comms scenario with Eleanor, and I don't see why the japanese audience wouldn't react like that too.

The comms you posted doesn't look like post-game content, otherwise she would have hearts in her eyes because of the harassment I believe.

So she's either very shocked by the behavior of Duston/Harry during a post-game comms event (which doesn't sound logical), or we'll be able to witness new scenes for Naji, which, as you said, would include comms during his route.

Can't wait to see what GapTax has in stock for us. Really intrigued.

RedSteel

Oct 3, 2018
Hahahaha

I believe the same thing, some people on the topic were disappointed by the fact that Naji didn't have any comms scenario with Eleanor, and I don't see why the japanese audience wouldn't react like that too.

The comms you posted doesn't look like post-game content, otherwise she would have hearts in her eyes because of the harassment I believe.

So she's either very shocked by the behavior of Duston/Harry during a post-game comms event (which doesn't sound logical), or we'll be able to witness new scenes for Naji, which, as you said, would include comms during his route.

Can't wait to see what GapTax has in stock for us. Really intrigued.
Most likely, it belongs to Duston or Harry.
The chance of Naji getting into the comms room is low, really low.
Why would they even let him to get into the base? I bet even the author cannot find an excuse.
So I made suggestion to the author, like Naji ordered Eleanor to do more naughty stuffs in the comms room, to fill up that gap.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes