SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I have to say, I'm not usually a fan of big ol' hentai titties myself, they are too exaggerated for my taste most of the time.

RJ01262872_ana_img_main.jpg

But for some reason I don't have that issue with Eleanor's bazookas.

There is one glimpse we get of her tits without static in one of the earliest Duston comm scenes, and it really is one of the hottest moments in any H-game I have ever played despited being so simple.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
links to 1.10 japanese raw

in case the mtl version is not compatible with the dlc since is the version 1.09 and maybe, since is not the latest version, the dlc may have errors due to incompatibility at least if you have errors you know that they belong to the DLC and not to the base game

I recommend using mexashare is the fastest and mtool for a garbage translation for those who can't wait

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
But for some reason I don't have that issue with Eleanor's bazookas.
Mature professional office working lady. Essentially her bazookas are like weakness buttons you just gotta keep pushing till she breaks out of her professional demeanor. Hence why big titties constrast well with Eleanor's seriousness because YOU WANNA know how she feels about having tits THIS BIG! Is she aware she's the eye candy at the workplace? Why is she just wearing plain bras? You want to KNOW and make it so that she KNOWS how dangerous her bazookas are!
And those things are what made me realise why the japanese really loves the 3 measurements fetish.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I guess it's time to say goodbye to the thread, my fear of spoilers is bigger than any enjoyment my shitposts could possibly bring me,I will be back when a decent translation is sent down to us from the heavens.

GQMHshEaUAAu-ft.png
I hope everyone who knows Japanese or enjoys MTLs loves the DLC

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
cant wait to unlock the cg
i wish theres a sequel i can play as eleanor and having more choices aside from those 3 dudes

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
While waiting for the DLC, I looked for the translation text inside the 2 different versions of the game; it seems there's not much additional change between the Kagura ver. and the Raw Japanese 1.10. The only changes that I notice are that the Kagura version uses a different font for the game to make it possible to contain more words to fit the ideal 2-columns dialog box and removes some redundant words in the System.json, so there's 2 less of a total columns for the System.json in the Kagura ver. and the raw one.

If the worst-case scenario happens, like we can't just straight copy and paste the DLC content into the Kagura ver. , at least any possible future translator can do less work by just copying and pasting the exact word from the Kagura ver. into the raw Japanese version that patched with DLC since every map between those 2 versions contains exactly the same columns. Or the easier solution, just wait till Kagura finish the translation for the DLC ;).

Sadly, this DLC might contain a huge chunk of content, so I decided to drop my earlier intention to translate the DLC while waiting for the official one to release :cry:.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
If the worst-case scenario happens, like we can't just straight copy and paste the DLC content into the Kagura ver.
I don't know, Kagura not only translates, but also needs programming to adapt the game to non-Japanese OS, so there may be incompatibility, and even more knowing that from the textual words of gaptax : This is a patch for the DLC, but we are using different software than RPG Tskool for the update Therefore, we are not sure if it will work properly on non-Japanese OS.

all depends if Kagura has done some type of programming in his version, the two versions can look the same, weigh the same and behave in a similar way but inside they can be totally different. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes