danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Guys, remember that the world is wide, it has different time zones depending on the place, so 12 midnight in Japan can be different from the time in your country of origin.

Reactions: Taboofan

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
and how much you pay??? just remember, translate cost a lot of money
It will be expensive if 1) he wants it FAST (which does not mean high quality -_-), 2) he wants it PERSONALLY for himself... then let him not be surprised if there will be (minimum!!!!) 4-digit numbers $....
From my own experience, I know that I once tried to translate a game for myself(not this game), and this process took me more than a week, because it’s important to convey the dictionary meaning (grammar), not just a basic machine translation(like PROMT level, if anyone still remembers that...)... It seems easy, but in reality, it’s not... So, there can be no talk of a quick translation...

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
We can use mtl for translate

Well, of course, but if no one offers to do it, there will never be a translation, so don't expect anything and do an MTL below sugoi ofline model is uselles because for that you already have mtool and it takes 10 seconds in translating the game.

The problem with translations is not doing them, but finding someone who is willing to do it, whether for free or for a fee, and if you use gpt you will have to redo the entire translation of the base game + dlc and you also have to take into account that the dlc may have bugs.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
pretty sure you have to wait another 9 hours friend.

can anyone skip time?
This feature is not implemented right now, we will be implemented in future patches, our team is working hard, so be a little more patient, the first implementation will be in 2.190 (there may be delays) :KEK: :KEK:

For now you'll have to settle with going to sleep and you will see how you skip time

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes