danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Dazedamon his name just chat with him
no, dazedanon does not do commissioned work and if it does you will be in a long queue, unfortunately dazedanon is so requested that him is not an option and probably many translators already have their hands full with other projects, so the only option is that someone offer to translate it, like someone suddenly appears and says hey, I'm going to translate this, then we will shower him with likes and hearts and eventually depending on what he does we will have a translation sooner (mtl) or later (fan translation) taking into account the aggravating factor that Kagura is going to translate this dlc so you have already scared away 90% of translators who will tell you to be patient and wait.

since the mtl were born to provide translations to those games that will never be translated and not to those that are going to be translated by another user or company. Furthermore, MTL translations are more programming than translation since the difficult thing is to implement the translation in the game without causing errors.

and as a last note, the dlc + base game has to be translated with the same program and the mtl (edited) produced by the user chubby cat uses sugoi so if you want to continue it, the dlc has to be translated with that program if you use a different one you will have to redo the entire translation again. You can mix colors or drinks but not finished programs with specific functions.

Last edited:

shinner12

Oct 29, 2019
no, dazedanon does not do commissioned work and if it does you will be in a long queue, unfortunately dazedanon is so requested that him is not an option and probably many translators already have their hands full with other projects, so the only option is that someone offer to translate it, like someone suddenly appears and says hey, I'm going to translate this, then we will shower him with likes and hearts and eventually depending on what he does we will have a translation sooner (mtl) or later (fan translation) taking into account the aggravating factor that Kagura is going to translate this dlc so you have already scared away 90% of translators who will tell you to be patient and wait.

since the mtl were born to provide translations to those games that will never be translated and not to those that are going to be translated by another user or company. Furthermore, MTL translations are more programming than translation since the difficult thing is to implement the translation in the game without causing errors.

and as a last note, the dlc + base game has to be translated with the same program and the mtl (edited) produced by the user chubby cat uses sugoi so if you want to continue it, the dlc has to be translated with that program if you use a different one you will have to redo the entire translation again. You can mix colors or drinks but not finished programs with specific functions.
its less likely to happen as well with a known kagura translation coming but who knows might be lucky

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
its less likely to happen as well with a known kagura translation coming but who knows might be lucky
as you say and as I say is basically a matter of luck that someone offers to do it knowing all the cons since most will tell you to be patient and wait for Kagura's version.

anyway 2 hours until 12 midnight in japan the end is near :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I wonder in which country the wait will be longer, and where it will be faster? Since in Japan it will be 12 hours, but in other countries the time will be different))

I wonder if we'll have it ready this evening? )))

qaqaq1

Jun 26, 2017
they disabled the only way to pay for points in dlsite using dlpay website. now there is no way to get points, that's a bummer. I'm only 80 points short as well :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: hunk6969
4.40 star(s) 48 Votes