LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Well, i waited this long, i won't mind waiting for a decent fan translation, i just can't enjoy this game properly without knowing what is happening lmao.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
It's DLC, that took 6 months for author to make it, and cost 4$! Your criticism is invalid and shows why you can't afford/pay for games.
Saying I was hoping for something else is perfectly valid and I even said how well I liked the DLC outside of a few combat scenes that were reused. I understand you're a bit slow so I'll forgive you. Thanks for worrying about my finances as well but I'm fine!

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Okay, after doing some little experiment, changing the font in the raw Japanese patched version is possible. It means it's possible to import the Kagura translated text into the patched version without worrying about the dialog text overflowing the dialog windows. Although it might take some time, I try to import the entire translated text from Kagura into the current patched games. Keep in mind that it means that the base game content may be playable with the Kagura translation, but the current DLC content remains untranslated.

Maybe if I'm feeling motivated, I might try to translate the DLC, but no promise though since it already confirmed that Kagura will work on that.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Okay, after doing some little experiment, changing the font in the raw Japanese patched version is possible. It means it's possible to import the Kagura translated text into the patched version without worrying about the dialog text overflowing the dialog windows. Although it might take some time, I try to import the entire translated text from Kagura into the current patched games. Keep in mind that it means that the base game content may be playable with the Kagura translation, but the current DLC content remains untranslated.

Maybe if I'm feeling motivated, I might try to translate the DLC, but no promise though since it already confirmed that Kagura will work on that.
ChubbyCat

If you don't want to work on it, simply translate the dlc with unedited sugoi and it's better than many mtl, That way people would understand it and you wouldn't work so much since Kagura will do it in the future.The important thing is to get something quick that can be read, that's enough until kagura translates the dlc.

There will be people who don't like it but it is what it is, nobody wants to get involved in something and even less so when a big company is going to translate the same thing, just making the translation without editing and porting it to the game without errors is honestly enough.

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
ChubbyCat

If you don't want to work on it, simply translate the dlc with unedited sugoi and it's better than many mtl, That way people would understand it and you wouldn't work so much since Kagura will do it in the future.The important thing is to get something quick that can be read, that's enough until kagura translates the dlc.

There will be people who don't like it but it is what it is, nobody wants to get involved in something and even less so when a big company is going to translate the same thing, just making the translation without editing and porting it to the game without errors is honestly enough.
I'll focus on my main objective first, which is importing all the translated text from Kagura into the current patched version. After I'm done with that, I'll try my best to translate the DLC content, although I don't want to spoil myself into the story, but it is what it is.

When it comes to Gaptax games, the most difficult thing is to translate the H-scene since they always use heavy wording on the H-scene. I couldn't care less about the daily convo, but I try to translate the H-scene as best as I can so it won't ruin some people's experience when playing. Keep in mind, English is not my main language, so expect the worst when it comes to writing.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
A short review of Solgante DLC

Ah man... i was hoping balance portion between the three of them. And what i got was... Daston focused story again , hahaha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes