ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Well, you already have 2, you have 25 left, don't burn yourself too much, as has already been said, is not necessary to be detailed, with a understandable traslation is enough and even so if you do it without editing or simply editing the pronouns or a loose word, no one is going to complain about anything knowing that Kagura is going to translate it and you are working on it anyway (although if you still want to give your best and do it as best as possible,I look forward to the translation whether edited or unedited I will end up buying the dlc in kagura when it comes out anyway)
That's fine; after all, I want to fully experience this DLC just like anyone else. It'll be a waste if I can't fully grasp the excitement when I'm playing this DLC with a half-baked translation. So far, I'm having fun when translating this game too, especially after finishing translating some H-scenes. I could edge myself so bad from imagining the actual scene in-game. :KEK:

(Seriously tho, it's hard to maintain focus from translating the H-scene with a boner every time.)

Aug 24, 2020
Am i the only one who wish for another DLC? Hahahahaha.
I would love a dlc for the OG one where the dev actually incorporated both free roam scenes and the main cg scenes at launch. I'm going to wait until kagura's translation before I decide which is better, but that game would become the number 1 if it got the same sized dlc as this game.

knjast

Sep 17, 2017
Just finished importing the entire comms-translated text from the Kagura version into the current patched DLC version. For current progress, I've finished my translation for 2 DLC scenes, and I have imported the entire uncensored picture from the Kagura version into the current version. Keep in mind, it's only uncensoring the content from the base game, tho. I haven't encountered any errors so far based on my current testing.

So far, the translation is going well for me. But there's something I don't like about translating some scenes; when it comes to translating some specific scenes, I'm having a hard time writing those gibberish dialogs (ex. the first attached picture). It's taking so much time to write those dialogs, so maybe I'm sticking to just writing them normally in the future.
Is it possible to have a version with the original blurred comms and then unblurred in the CG room?

Birthday

Nov 5, 2017
Each mission is then basically a timer, and the comms are completely animated and active as you're playing through each level, so then the comms feel way more organic. To make it more useful, the female lead ( from her post on the ship ) sends you shields, ammo, whatever mechanic the SHMUP is based on, but those supplies get worse, useless, or don't come at all as she falls into depravity.
I feel like the game doesn't necessarily need to be a Rail Shooter in order to achieve this effect. I think what's really need in order for your idea to take effect is more engaging gameplay, and not just "gameplay". I also really like the idea of the female lead playing a more active role in the gameplay rather than just providing directions. Gives the fall and corruption more weight.

I think the main obstacle in implementing things like this though is that you don't want the gameplay to become frustrating as opposed to challenging. The game's main appeal will always be the sex after all.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Just finished importing the entire comms-translated text from the Kagura version into the current patched DLC version. For current progress, I've finished my translation for 2 DLC scenes, and I have imported the entire uncensored picture from the Kagura version into the current version. Keep in mind, it's only uncensoring the content from the base game, tho. I haven't encountered any errors so far based on my current testing.

So far, the translation is going well for me. But there's something I don't like about translating some scenes; when it comes to translating some specific scenes, I'm having a hard time writing those gibberish dialogs (ex. the first attached picture). It's taking so much time to write those dialogs, so maybe I'm sticking to just writing them normally in the future.
You sir, are a king among men! Take it easy, don't burn yourself out, and thank you for your efforts!

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

BillionsMustDie

Mar 20, 2023
Hello everyone, hope you're having a great day.

Just some quick questions about the DLC :

1. Is the content only post-game ? Or do I have to restart a new game to not miss any new comms and/or CGs ?
2. How much content are we talking about here ? Is it mainly focused on CGs or comms ? And if it's comms, did we get a lot ?

Thank you to everyone who has been using the spoiler feature to discuss the new content so far, you people really saved me (and not just me, I suppose) the hassle of being spoiled GapTax's work. Just for that, thank you again.

I wanted to see if there was any fan translation going, and I'm glad to see that ChubbyCat is working on it. Hope you'll not burn yourself to much on it ; work at your own pace to deliver us a nice and steady translation of the DLC.

wa07

Feb 4, 2018
1. Is the content only post-game ? Or do I have to restart a new game to not miss any new comms and/or CGs ?
2. How much content are we talking about here ? Is it mainly focused on CGs or comms ? And if it's comms, did we get a lot ?
1. Yes it's all in post game. In the gallery there's a button to unlock all base game scenes which puts you right into post game so you don't have to replay if you don't have a save.
2. There are 27 new CGs scenes and 6 comms missions.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
1. Yes it's all in post game. In the gallery there's a button to unlock all base game scenes which puts you right into post game so you don't have to replay if you don't have a save.
2. There are 27 new CGs scenes and 6 comms missions.
Does it have different scenes based on which path you are on or is the DLC just all three paths combined? Kind of want to replay the main game but won't subject myself to the grind of playing through the 2 paths with low comms content if I don't have to.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Hello everyone, hope you're having a great day.

Just some quick questions about the DLC :

Thank you to everyone who has been using the spoiler feature to discuss the new content so far, you people really saved me (and not just me, I suppose) the hassle of being spoiled GapTax's work. Just for that, thank you again.

I wanted to see if there was any fan translation going, and I'm glad to see that ChubbyCat is working on it. Hope you'll not burn yourself to much on it ; work at your own pace to deliver us a nice and steady translation of the DLC.
Answering the third question: yes, Chubby GOAT is translating the DLC

wa07

Feb 4, 2018
Does it have different scenes based on which path you are on or is the DLC just all three paths combined? Kind of want to replay the main game but won't subject myself to the grind of playing through the 2 paths with low comms content if I don't have to.
All paths combined.
You can replay Duston's route and in the post game unlock the base game gallery to view the other 2 route scenes.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I'm not sure if you enter directly from the gallery by pressing the green button in free roaming if you look at Eleonor's stats it says "I can't choose any of the 3" and you can see all the scenes but I don't know if it would apply to starting the game again and entering a specific route, for example, Duston route with a new game and finish.

You could see exclusively the Duston scenes from the DLC? or you could equally see all of them regardless of which route you have finished?, no one has tried it yet

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes