Unity - Arrival of the Goddess [v1] [NTRMAN]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BlessKyoto

10/10 Gameplay and overall experience love the setting of the game.
    Thumbs up from me!

Two brave scientists are sent on a mission to find the secrets of the only thing that can save them.
    The “moonflower” plant is said to hold be a miraculous herb with unimaginable healing properties,
    that may be used as a cure, the only problem is there is only one place on earth that has them.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

JunkV

I come once again to write a review from the NTR dungeons…

Now before anything, i am biased here, NTRMAN makes perfect level slop for my NTR taste, the art, the stories, it’s always right my alley, with that said, let’s get objective:

ART 5/5
    He never misses with his art, some might go “ughh he copy pastes the same woman” “Ugh be more daring and do something else”
    Look, FUCK YOU. The man knows what he likes and god dammit it’s always amazing.

STORY 3/5
    Well, ok this part is a little weak, it’s classic NTR with an option to become a type of “chad” if you will.

ANIMATION 4/5
    I enjoy it, it’s simplistic, some might call it repetitive, but it always delivers,in my opinion, it could be a great opportunity to actually play more with different camera modes and angles, but that’s all i have to say as a critique.

SOUND 5/5
    The voice acting was a surprise for sure, but a welcoming one, plus the different sound settings giving you a way to focus on what your Plumplum fancies. One critique i can give is that these settings reset or revert the changes you do, at least that was one issue i had.

OVERALL RATING 3.5/5
    It’s no masterpiece, although i really really really enjoyed it. Plus with the amount of content already delivered on the first release, i can’t complain.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

NiktoAzure

Well, I played. The game is short in essence, if you go through it completely and read everything, it will take about 4 hours.

Now about the game. I love NTRMan games, because as always, he has divine drawings and a MILF theme with NTR. But it's a game...a disappointment? Although he writes that this is NTR, in essence it is more cheating and netorase.
    Since there are no hidden moments, no hidden points, all you have to do is lose the games and that’s it, bad end.
    Well, for a happy ending you need to win, as simple as that.
    The funny thing is that on NTR difficulty the only game where you can beat it without problems is the race. The rest of the games are impossible to complete except by lowering the difficulty. And yes, the game is linear, it’s still impossible to miss, just lose or win, then go rest, or go to other girls if you win. In short, follow the goal and explore a little. No freedom of choice, no night hike, no hidden NTR.

The game seems interesting, but at the same time I expected more. But this time the view from above and controlling the character is something new, usually always like a novel. Maybe the next game will be as it should....I hope.

In the end, 3 out of 5. I can’t say that the game is bad, the idea is good, the implementation is interesting, but somehow the NTR was disappointing.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Shin969

Been a huge fan of NTRMANs work but this one is a miss in my opinion.

The art is godly but the underlying gameplay and story aren't good at all.

With this devs previous manga and other work, there was a big emphasis on hidden/mystery NTR with a good build up.

All the scenes either have the male MC in the same room or are completely visible leaving nothing to the imagination and have no impact since the wife is almost immediately a slut with no build up to it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Solair_de_astora

10 / 10

When a zombie outbreak terrorizes the world, two brave scientists are sent on a mission to find the secrets of the only thing that can save them. The “moonflower” plant is said to hold be a miraculous herb with unimaginable healing properties that may be used as a cure, the only problem is there is only one place on earth that has them.

Join John and Claire as they venture onto the mysterious island hoping for answers, but they soon realize that “certain” secrets come at a price.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

amirhosein2322

Well after playing it I gotta say...its a good game! It has problems here and there but overall its a good game and one of his good ones.
    First of all the art is great as always. No complaints about it ntrman always delivers.
    The story is not great but its not bad either, it is a little bit rushed and things happen a bit quickly but it's alright overall.
    The new gameplay he chose to go with is good aswell, it's a new thing in his game and I quite appreciate it, the whole racing thing does get a little bit whacky but the games are alright and I'm sure he will improve moving forward.
    Overall I enjoyed the game, it has both NTR and Vanilla content so everyone can be happy. In terms of rating it's his third best game and it's worth playing(y)
  7. 1.00 star(s)

critic specialized in NTR

It is with regret that I express my opinion, but it seems that NTRMAN is losing its hand with its games, as the last few releases were not the best thing in the world, especially that ship game. What you can see here is that he spends more time creating scenes than story, or whoever writes his story doesn't really know what they're doing, or doesn't really understand NTR. This game ends up looking more like a forced and boring Cuck + vanilla, which doesn't make sense. I miss when the name NTRMAN was actually about making NTR games.