RPGM - Abandoned - ArronHD [v0.1.2b] [JimReynor]

1. 4.00 star(s)

King In Yellow

Shows promise, though there are a few things of note.

1. The english is iffy. I can understand what is being said, but it could use some work from a native english speaker.

2. Near the end of this version I encountered a bug where the language shifted from english to russian and I became locked in the house. I don't know if I triggered something accidentally, but that's something which happened.

3. A quest menu system may be useful for keeping track of some jobs and overarching goals. In the beginning I found myself bumbling around looking for what to do, and later when meeting the prostitute (far left) and doing a job for her I didn't know which cigarettes to get her (the blue ones). I don't think this was brought up in dialogue, though I may have missed it.

Overall I still enjoyed the rather short experience. It certainly needs a fair bit of polish, but it shows promise and is a nice first look into an exciting setting.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Aromabish

Quite interesting start. Mechanics are looking good and complicated ( I know rpg mv a bit). English can receive some editing from native speakers. Even the demo is lacking sex scenes a bit It is still very promising ( bj animation looks good). Didn't even get bored during this prologue. Also I believe energy system will get rebalance in future. Waiting to see some actual scenes.;)