Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Artemis [0.5.1] [digi.B] Walkthrough/ Improvements/ Cheat Mod [AdanGC Mods]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Adan Cover Artemis.png
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
Add some improvements to see all scenes.
Add a Cheat Mod for money and Girl Points

Note: In the 5th preview picture to unlock her the password is her name "vladimirovna"
Note 2: Again Start a New Game because maybe your saves can't work because the new code the dev put in the game. Or try to load a save when you are working with Artemis before going to the Halloween Party or after your date with Zelda, those saves works for me so i dont need to restart the game.

Updated: 2023-11-12
Game/Creator: Artemis / digi.B - F95zone - - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.5.1
Game Version: 0.5.1
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Android Port made by Blackeye

artemis screenshot 0.png artemis screenshot 1.png artemis screenshot 2.png artemis screenshot 3.png artemis screenshot 4.png artemis screenshot 5.png

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Oh thank Satan! I was getting tired of scouring rpy files looking for the points!

do we know the difference tween PP and LP?

Edit: though I think you missed a file that gives points for Katy
Edit Edit: A few files. Look in game/code/wmp/ch1/INK

Last edited:

buyatador

Feb 4, 2019
The mod doesn't work when you reach the INK house or are decisions there not giving relationship points?

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Yes that of pp did not understand it very well either and if I sensed that I might be missing something but I struggled to decompress the files with unren, it seems they have some kind of lock and it is not extracting them well but I will continue trying with other apps until I succeed remove all the rpyc files that are the ones that deal with and be able to make the mod better

Reactions: Graybo

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
Yes that of pp did not understand it very well either and if I sensed that I might be missing something but I struggled to decompress the files with unren, it seems they have some kind of lock and it is not extracting them well but I will continue trying with other apps until I succeed remove all the rpyc files that are the ones that deal with and be able to make the mod better
honestly i was thinking professional points, like how professional she is going to be when interacting with the mc

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
have you used the latest(?) 9.1 ver? Thats what I used to extract the rpa's then decompile the rpyc's. \
Then just opened whatever in notepad++
i guess if you need I can upload what your missing to mega?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
how do we get the prototype option for Reina's phone call? I followed all the best options according to the mod and still couldn't select it :unsure:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
how do we get the prototype option for Reina's phone call? I followed all the best options according to the mod and still couldn't select it :unsure:
When Reina calls to set up the interview? You have to chose to work on your app instead of looking up the company when given the 2 options.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
When Reina calls to set up the interview? You have to chose to work on your app instead of looking up the company when given the 2 options.
duh... sounds so logical now lmao.. but the WT had the first in green as best option :unsure:
edit: I mean its just 1 extra love point.. so if looking up the company will help more during the interview then i can live with that haha

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
duh... sounds so logical now lmao.. but the WT had the first in green as best option :unsure:
edit: I mean its just 1 extra love point.. so if looking up the company will help more during the interview then i can live with that haha
I just did the prototype but i enabled the research company (study something) with save editor so you get the best dialogue of the 2, same thing in the ink house the different scenes with zoe (HJ and BJ) and katy (sex) did them both seperatly bu enabled them both in 1 save after to get the best dialogue of further convo's

Reactions: Spawn420

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
I highlight the first option because if u investigate the corporation later u have 5 love points with reina and paige so for me is a win win I guess

Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I just did the prototype but i enabled the research company (study something) with save editor so you get the best dialogue of the 2, same thing in the ink house the different scenes with zoe (HJ and BJ) and katy (sex) did them both seperatly bu enabled them both in 1 save after to get the best dialogue of further convo's
i managed to get the BJ from zoe but how did you get a sex scene with katy?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes