Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - Artemis [0.5.1] [digi.B] Walkthrough/ Improvements/ Cheat Mod [AdanGC Mods]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ManiacMaluco

Beautiful game in the works. Already has a bit of content, with quite a lot more coming from what I can tell from the story. It has comedy as well as seriousness when it needs to. You, as the player, develop genuine connections with the characters. It was plenty enjoyable to play the current build (0.3) and I can't wait to play further updates in the coming days.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

excalibertypo

@AdanGC Mods tries his best with the updates and fixing problems. Thank you AdanGC please keep the great work up and stay safe, Everyone who reads this please remember AdanGC is human and we all have problems in our life so please be patient thank you. Yes AdanGC does miss things but like i said earlier he's human so instead of hating him and being rude give him details of the problem with the mod/walkthrough
  3. 2.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

removes choices and tries to instead combine them, which I found not to be working correctly. Also sometimes choices which have 0 effect but the mod maker prefered entirely subjectively will be highlighted green, which shouldn't be.