ryuchym

Apr 7, 2021
How do you make the uncensored works? I downloaded the 02_uncensor_CIV_v1_2.ppx and 21_CCC_CIV_v2_3.ppx. and put them to the data folder. I also checked the MKIII in AA2unlimited but nothing happened :(

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ryuchym Did you download 21_CCC_Male_CIV_v2_2.ppx from the other subfolder, as well? You need both files.

And since you mentioned the uncensor, I am going to assume you downloaded the PPX version of the game rather than PP2, but still: did you make sure to uncheck the PP2 options in the AAUnlimited (where you enabled MKIII; PP option needs to remain enabled, though) and to check the PPX option?

ryuchym

Apr 7, 2021
ryuchym Did you download 21_CCC_Male_CIV_v2_2.ppx from the other subfolder, as well? You need both files.

And since you mentioned the uncensor, I am going to assume you downloaded the PPX version of the game rather than PP2, but still: did you make sure to uncheck the PP2 options in the AAUnlimited (where you enabled MKIII; PP option needs to remain enabled, though) and to check the PPX option?
Now I know why it won't work. Because I downloaded the pp2 version, but it is the only version they have here, right?

Kbram

Jul 22, 2020
how do i make futas work? i've installed the starter pack and used the character, but they can't do blowjob or cum

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone else get occasional crashes when loading characters either in AA2Edit, or in the clothing editor in AA2Play? It's always some variation of this error:
err.jpg
The Code is always the same, but the Address changes.

I can't find any pattern to it because it doesn't happen consistently. Sometimes it'll crash when loading a character, but then other times the character will load just fine. I've even installed a fresh copy of AA2MiniPPX in case something had corrupted in my existing install, but the crashes are still occurring. It's not completely game breaking, but it is annoying that sometimes it takes multiple attempts to load a character in the editor. I'm using the latest version of AAUnlimited, 1.10.1.

Edit: I replaced the dgd3d9.dll in AAUnlimited/lib with one from a newer version of , version 2.82.4. So far I haven't experienced any further crashing, but I'll continue testing to make sure since it's too early to tell if it truly solved the problem. I didn't replace dgVoodoo.conf because I didn't know if the AAU team had made any changes to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustAl

Kujokuji

Mar 12, 2019
Does anyone else get occasional crashes when loading characters either in AA2Edit, or in the clothing editor in AA2Play? It's always some variation of this error:

Edit: I replaced the dgd3d9.dll in AAUnlimited/lib with one from a newer version of , version 2.82.4. So far I haven't experienced any further crashing, but I'll continue testing to make sure since it's too early to tell if it truly solved the problem. I didn't replace dgVoodoo.conf because I didn't know if the AAU team had made any changes to it.
Did it work? I get frequent crashes when using custom cards too, but didn't really bother looking for a solution. If so, how did you go about replacing the files?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Did it work? I get frequent crashes when using custom cards too, but didn't really bother looking for a solution. If so, how did you go about replacing the files?
The game runs fine with the new dll, but I'm hesitant to say it fixed the problem since I've only been testing with it for less than a day, and the crashing has always been intermittent for me. I figure if I can go a week or more without crashing then I'll call it solved.

If you want to try it as well:
1. Make a backup of AAUnlimited/lib/dgd3d9.dll. I just added a .bak extension to mine and left it in the folder.
2. Download dgVoodoo2_82_4.zip from here:
3. Copy D3D9.dll from MS/x86 in the zip file you downloaded and paste it into AAUnlimited/lib, and then rename it to dgd3d9.dll so it matches the old dll name.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
The game runs fine with the new dll, but I'm hesitant to say it fixed the problem since I've only been testing with it for less than a day, and the crashing has always been intermittent for me. I figure if I can go a week or more without crashing then I'll call it solved.

If you want to try it as well:
1. Make a backup of AAUnlimited/lib/dgd3d9.dll. I just added a .bak extension to mine and left it in the folder.
2. Download dgVoodoo2_82_4.zip from here:
3. Copy D3D9.dll from MS/x86 in the zip file you downloaded and paste it into AAUnlimited/lib, and then rename it to dgd3d9.dll so it matches the old dll name.
So far I have zero crashing aside from occasionally when I exit the game or editor (effectively a non-crash), but I appreciate that you found a solution to your problem and are sharing it. Thanks for that.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
So far I have zero crashing aside from occasionally when I exit the game or editor (effectively a non-crash), but I appreciate that you found a solution to your problem and are sharing it. Thanks for that.
Yeah I get the exit crash sometimes as well, which is far less annoying/frequent as the card loading crashes. I did see some other people complaining about similar crashes in the AA2Unlimited github, and there was some mention of it possibly being related to the use of the dgVoodoo 2 option in the win10fix script, which is what lead to me seeing if updating dgVoodoo 2 would do anything to alleviate the problem.

Nov 27, 2020
Please tell me how to install outfit mods? I downloaded [SVII Clothing Collection], there are a lot of folders there and where should I put them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried installing another modification. Also a collection of clothes. I put the ppx file into the data folder and again nothing. In the game, when you open the menu for editing a character's clothing, there simply is no new outfits. Only standard ones.

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Please tell me how to install outfit mods? I downloaded [SVII Clothing Collection], there are a lot of folders there and where should I put them?
I tried installing another modification. Also a collection of clothes. I put the ppx file into the data folder and again nothing. In the game, when you open the menu for editing a character's clothing, there simply is no new outfits. Only standard ones.
Based on that last pic you don't appear to have the PPX version of the game, which is why the new clothes wouldn't show up. I would suggest following the which is also linked in the OP under "Other Sources". It'll guide you through downloading a "modern" version of the game with PPX support and setting up everything.

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Is there a way to pull up how much corruption an existing character has?
IIRC, Corruption is a module-added value, right? You can make a kind of debug module to read it on demand (perhaps specific key press), but corruption as I've read in the module descriptions merely work as a threshold to lower in-game virtue. Or in the case of removing corruption, raises virtue.

Nov 27, 2020
Based on that last pic you don't appear to have the PPX version of the game, which is why the new clothes wouldn't show up. I would suggest following the which is also linked in the OP under "Other Sources". It'll guide you through downloading a "modern" version of the game with PPX support and setting up everything.
Understood thanks. But there is only a link to the torrent, but is there where to download AA2miniPPX without the torrent?
Can you please send me this AA2miniPPX through Mega or GoFile or something else? I just can’t find where else I can download this AA2miniPPX without a torrent

Last edited:

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
IIRC, Corruption is a module-added value, right? You can make a kind of debug module to read it on demand (perhaps specific key press), but corruption as I've read in the module descriptions merely work as a threshold to lower in-game virtue. Or in the case of removing corruption, raises virtue.
Yeah I mean the module, it's sometimes hard to tell if it's actually moving or how quickly it's moving, so I was wondering if there was a hotkey that pulled things like that up.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Understood thanks. But there is only a link to the torrent, but is there where to download AA2miniPPX without the torrent?
Can you please send me this AA2miniPPX through Mega or GoFile or something else? I just can’t find where else I can download this AA2miniPPX without a torrent
I'm not aware of any alternative downloads for it. I got it via the torrent

lukas1230

Aug 12, 2018
has anyone else had problems opening the game? i installed everything in the extra folder, but the game still refuses to open.

solved. for some reason the game didn't want to open on the desktop

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes