raenolyn

May 4, 2019
From the FAQ, linked in the OP.

Q: When I run the game I get an error? (see Insert disk 1 on the right)
A: Make sure that you mounted DISK1.mdf (i.e. ジンコウガクエン2.mdf renamed to DISK1.mdf) or use a nodvd launcher.
I did rename it, however when I mounted it, it still was named ジンコウガクエン2.mdf and displayed this error and I unfortunately couldn't read what the error said
303721 303722

The first pic is what the files look like, and the second one is what they look like when they're mounted

I will try with extracting the files and then installing

datboii02

Dec 28, 2017
Tried AA2mini but it freezes randomly whenever i tried talking to other characters, is there a fix for that?

datboii02

Dec 28, 2017
what kind of freezes
The games just freeze, doesn't accepts input or anything. I noticed it happens often when going into the Girls changing room, when trying to talk to characters who are already in conversation with other and often when initiating conversations.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
OP is a liar, he said it'd take me few minutes to install everything, while it took me well over an hour. !!11oneone

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
alright so with my gtx 1060 and i7 cpu this game is lagging as fuck regardless of the setting I use lol. What a garbage, given how "minimalistic" graphics in this game are its outrageous haha

//update I installed dx9 for win10 and it helped a bit, but now game is crashing when i try to open up a map or insert new character lolz

//update apparently characters are there, but invisible? haha

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
alright so with my gtx 1060 and i7 cpu this game is lagging as fuck regardless of the setting I use lol. What a garbage, given how "minimalistic" graphics in this game are its outrageous haha

//update I installed dx9 for win10 and it helped a bit, but now game is crashing when i try to open up a map or insert new character lolz

//update apparently characters are there, but invisible? haha
I'll do you a favor.

It is a simple guide, with a single torrent download. No installation required. Provided that you read the guide properly and your download speed is decent, you should have it all up and running in 20 to 30 minutes.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
i have a question regarding the aa2 mini i seem to have run into an error and i really hope someone can help me, im attaching the error and also my list of pp file(I assumed the problem is usually there)

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
So after getting the game running I seem to have a bug where if I talk or propose to do anything with any of the girls, like talk about a hobby etc, I get 0% success, even on the girls who like my character. It's very strange. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Whelp seems like a few bugs. Asking anyone to follow me makes the game hang and just the character staring at me and no options but to quit game. Back to the fourth clean install I guess and fingers crossed :(

Second Edit: Clean install didn't fix it. Has anyone else been able to get the game working properly on Windows 10? I fixed the graphical issues with the dll fix but the game itself is just super buggy. For the record on my last attempt I only installed the basic HF mods like uncensor and patches hoping it would fix it but no luck.

Edit 3: OMG I was using the wrong Japanese emulator! D'oh!

Last edited:

Digigi

Jun 7, 2019
Can someone help with the AAUlimited patch(v1.5.2), I'm having a bit of trouble. I downloaded the game from OP and I can't patch the AA2Play.exe , its giving me an rdata.size error. I'm on a clean install from OP and I made to uninstall the default mod using the AA2Install.exe. I looked around a bit for answers and maybe I need a clean AA2Play.exe, where to get that? It patches the AA2Edit.exe fine, not sure whats the issue.

leontas2007

Sep 18, 2017
ok I saw the faq, and the error I get is insert disk 1

I have made all patches and updates, installed dlc HF patch and hf patch, I did everything in the right order and still get the same error.

I am using windows 10, is there anynthing I can do to make it work?

leontas2007

Sep 18, 2017
That means you're running the original executable and not the English launcher that should have been installed by the HF patch.
no, I run the english patch, I tried all the exeutables. The aa2edit runs fine, only the aa2playhas the problem.

for some reason mounting the DISK2 fixed the problem, but that doesn't make any sense. This is the first time that I had any problem with this game

leontas2007

Sep 18, 2017
If you ran the HF patch there should be an "AA2Play English" executable which includes a no disc patch. If you're still getting the insert disk error, you're not running the right file.

You are using Locale Emulator (Run in Japanese (Admin)), aren't you?
yes yes and yes. This is not the first time I install this game, I never had an issue, this is the first time.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes